🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 35 - The Moon Landing Taping, 1969

"That old coiled spring" is by far one of PFT's best self-christenings. I am going to engrave it on his grave---which he hopefully never recieves, until he is ready, or by sheer ruse of faking his death.

What a slinky of a man.

• Like 1

Whaaat PFT!! I loved Room 237! I think you're supposed to take it all with a grain of salt but there are things that are pointed out in the film are really mindblowing. I don't necessarily think there is one single theory out there about what The Shining is supposed to be about but it's hard to ignore some of the things they point out in the film! I found it fun to think about.

I wouldn't take his dismissal too seriously as he says he only watched 20 minutes but they don't actually talk about the fake moon landing theories till almost an hour in, It was just a movie he wasn't that into.

Might've been my favourite episode yet, actually spit my drink out at "satire/happytire"... So many good lines in this one.

• Like 2

Whoa! How did they get Jack Nicholson to guest star on this episode, and why didn't Earwolf advertise it at all? Surely, that can't be an impression - it's SO SPOT ON!

• Like 1

Whoa! How did they get Jack Nicholson to guest star on this episode, and why didn't Earwolf advertise it at all? Surely, that can't be an impression - it's SO SPOT ON!

We call that SPONT ON!

• Like 2

It's about 5 mins into improv and I'm already laughing my ass off, PFT is killin' it! I just gotta post this to share my admiration and appreciation, starting with the voice he chose for Gregory Peck, the "arelgic" slurp, the "fruit salad on his jacket, scrambled eggs on his cap", the "it's not like I'm a bunch of shrimps", the "poor Dicky Speck".... He is a goddamn comedy machine.