🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 388 — Breath Before Death

Is 4 times a record amount of time the same character has been on the show in a year

Is 4 times a record amount of time the same character has been on the show in a year

Traci Reardon might beat it. She or Wompler are probably the only characters with a chance.

So far my favorite character this year is the very Timekeeper.

• Like 2

Traci Reardon might beat it. She or Wompler are probably the only characters with a chance.

So far my favorite character this year is the very Timekeeper.

Favorite Timekeeper moment was at 1:57:55 in the 6th Anniversary show when they're talking about how they know nothing about Chad, then come to the conclusion that they actually do know quite a bit about Chad. Then Timekeeper chimes in with "It seems we know more about Chad than.....WE KNOW OF OURSEEEEELVES!"

And then Scott chuckles and tells him to dial it down and John Lennon tells him to put his shirt back on.

Edited by SevenDollarsWorthofHoobastank
  • Like 6

Best charac of 2015?

I can't decide between Corny Grampa and Willy Mapleton...

(ok, really it's John Lennon, Ho-Ho, and The Timekeeper. Trabatha Tarteen woulda made the cut too, but Tom Green...)

Edited by ianx3

What about best real person guest?

John Mulaney, Tatiana Maslany, Bobcat Goldthwait, Colin Hanks and David Wain would be some of mine

I think Jason Mantzoukas might have that beat or at least matched, it seems he's been on once a month or so lately (which is amazing) and we also learned this year that "Jason Mantzoukas" is a character played by the great actor Jeffrey Characterwheaties

• Like 7

I'm somewhat disappointed that Hanford didn't mean to play Ringo disguised as John Lennon at first. Nonetheless he has been great this year and can't wait for Mr. Drums to appear on CBBtv soon.

Just because he said its not true doesn't mean its not true. I mean, do you really think Ringo would fess up to that??

• Like 2

Just because he said its not true doesn't mean its not true. I mean, do you really think Ringo would fess up to that??

13798405201964678969.GIF

• Like 4

They used my plug theme! I don't know if Neko Case being surprised by my chords is good or bad.

they used my catchphrase. A happier pure guava I have never been

I've realized how much I liked this episode just by the amount of times I Liked posts about the sode while reading the thread.

• Like 2

What about best real person guest?

John Mulaney, Tatiana Maslany, Bobcat Goldthwait, Colin Hanks and David Wain would be some of mine

Mine is Thomas Middleditch's first appearance. Episode 342

I don't remember if Scott mentioned it on this episode (or a more recent one), but John Lennon is on tonight's TV show!

i really got a good laugh over john lennon trying to tear off a best buy employee's shirt, exclaiming, "I will buy this from you!" during the madness of black friday. "Get outta here, ya bum!"

• Like 1

I hadn't made it to this episode yet, and I asked Hanford about the Ringo/John thing on his Reddit AMA. Don't I feel like a big dumb fool now...

On the bright side only 20 some episodes until I'm all caught up finally. Wish me luck y'all