🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 111 — Mike O'Brien, Our Close Friend

Cannot even get on Amazon right now to see how much they are charging for Clue these days.

• Like 3

Ok, I'm drunk so I'm gonna say some things I've been wanting to say for a while

1) welcome ducca, hope you're cooler than you claim

2) earlier today, I realized that steveh has provided us a compilation of all the cards against humanity ads in his signature. Thank you, steveh, it was very enjoyable. I went around my own table (well, top of a couple magazines) and said what I was thankful for, and it was SteveH for that audio file.

3) chanson, if you like waiting in line for blackfriday deals so much, why don't you marry it and just wait a little longer and buy that thing next year; it will be much cheaper due to how technology gets cheaper so fast (and you love waiting so that's a bonus)

3) chickn, I agree, you should finally buy a computer so that you don't have to sneak behind a starbucks cash register to submit your posts each time. I'm worried you'll eventually get caught, and from then all the bitter Starbucks ppl will put less candy cane in your Christmas-themed drink as payback

4) let's not forget how funny this week's episode was. I'm worried next week's may also be good and take our attention a away from the genius of this week's ep.

5) I want to see everyone's voting records so that if you didnt vote CBB the Movie as the best CBB episode, I can start forgiving you. It's gonna be a long process, so I should start as soon as possible. I'll put in the public records request now

Bye Bye,

Edit: Crap, I forgot that I wanted to say 6) Bruce, you've been posting more lately and you seem like a chill [whatever the male equivalent of lady is. I was thinking "gentleman" but then it just made me mad that "lady" would be the female equivalent, so I'll just say, "bro". Sorry I know that's way way worse, but my options are limited.]

Edit 2: yes, ranran, the Tommy Chong thing was a bit racist. But do not let it affect your opinion of Hayes. We have to remember that as individuals, we are just products of this society. Although, one should do her best to not reflect these ideas in her behavior, we cannot judge she by an occasional misstep, for the apocalypse will come soon anyway, and the only judgement that shall be dispensed is that of the worms' critique of the taste of our warm, GMO-filled, racist, human flesh.

Edit 3: sorry for these edits, they're not very good

Ugh Edit 4: I already know ducca's Cool. Sorry if you feel lied to

• Like 23

Wanna get the Speak On That shirt but is it worth spending 20 dollars on a shirt no one but me in my life will get

• Like 2

Wanna get the Speak On That shirt but is it worth spending 20 dollars on a shirt no one but me in my life will get

I was in the grocery store one day and a kid stocking the shelves said my Motherfuckers Just Wanna Laugh shirt was "pretty cool" and I asked him if he watched CBB and he said "yeah" and that was pretty cool.

You didn't ask me to speak on that but I did because I am in my 30s and not a millenial and I do what I want and I don't worry what other people think!

• Like 8

I was in the grocery store the other day but I didn't see anyone or anything smdh, had my face in a damn screen the whole time watching Men in Black II because I'm a willennial

• Like 23

Whenever I see someone say "smdh" I imagine they're just tapping their penis from one hand to the other

• Like 5

Anybody have any good stories about pets interrupting sexy time

• Like 4

"I've used different Alan chat websites in the past but nothing gets you closer to the real thing than alanchat.com. I can honestly say that this website changed my love life and life in general for the better." - testimonial from alanchat.com user JoeMcGurl69

• Like 14

yeah i wouldn't spend $20 on my fifth favorite podcast either

• Like 4

Hey we are trying out a new idea called the phonecorn gallery if anyone wants to call in and be on the show at 330 pacific. The number is 442-244-9653.

Come with topics about the news

Yo Hayes you in Manhattan right now? If you need a last minute guest instead of taking phone calls I can just swing by.

• Like 15

will someone make my other post be at the top

TOP POSTS:

5. Chanson's 1st "1st!" post

4. ranran's like/post ratio thing

3. ADC - most recent post

2. Silvrwoman - all posts

1. Hayes's call in post.

lmk if I can do anything else 4 u.

• Like 10

I wont call in to the gal, but the best of luck to whomsoever does. maybe talk about the paris thing.

• Like 5

If anyone needs a news topic to call in about you can use mine

Sweaty David climes mountain and snaps this hot pic, then falls the whole way down and survives while staying single and ready to mingle

lFKoXJy.jpg

• Like 19