🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 111 — Mike O'Brien, Our Close Friend

Ashley are you just recruiting people you know to give you more likes/start some sort of forum war? I would do the same but whenever I try to tell people about the forum they say "Sir if you're not going to buy something you need to leave Linens n Things"

• Like 17

Ashley are you just recruiting people you know to give you more likes/start some sort of forum war? I would do the same but whenever I try to tell people about the forum they say "Sir if you're not going to buy something you need to leave Linens n Things"

I can't help it if cool, funny people with good taste love me.

• Like 6

I noticed Mike O'Brien's "Construction Island" guy sounded a lot like Adam Scott.

As we all know A Bear is Adam Scott.

Therefore;

JMonsterface is Mike O'Brien.

Thank You.

• Like 12

Happy thanksgiving-eve eve, everyone. Can't wait to run into every single person I've ever met from my hometown at the bar tomorrow night and ask them how they've been. Really hoping that they've been good and ask how I've been, which is also good.

• Like 19

Hi! I'm the guy from the first page who was trying to decide if I like this podcast! Turns out this episode had a little too much potty mouth for me. I will try again next week and see if I can finally lay rest this terrible, acidic question that burns my insides! :wacko:

• Like 8

I can't put a finger on why, but the concept of donating mommies and daddies (and hearing the phrase "mommies and daddies" a bunch) genuinely bummed me out.

well, I hope everyone has good thanksgiving !

• Like 14

anyone else watch marvel's netflix's jessica jone's show

I did. its p good.

I'm familiar with the comic book, which is very good. I have high expectations about that show but haven't started watching it yet. My wife is reluctant to watch it with me because she says the main actress is a real B. This is a good joke, because she was the main actress in another show called The Untrustworthy Old B Living in an Apartment. B stands for Bitch. But seriously, she doesn't like that actress.

Edit: here's a little original entertaining content for those of you who are bored by discussion of the arts. This is my dog Ross. He's a puggle/direwolf hybrid and he can read minds.

E5EQpzX.jpg?1

• Like 24

wargen & Hollywood Handbook...

I mean will they or wont they?

This reminds me of something...

• Like 7

anyone else watch marvel's netflix's jessica jone's show

I did. its p good.

I liked it a lot, but it did have a law and order: svu vibe that I'm not fond of. Definitely good, but very often not fun.

Maybe spoilies: Hayes' gf is a real b-hole.

I liked Daredevil more, but as with everything in the MCU, it is worth watching.

• Like 2

wargen & Hollywood Handbook...

I mean will they or wont they?

This reminds me of something...

Is it Moonlighting? A very nice show starring Booger from Revenge of the Nerds.

• Like 4

So lucky I got caught I in traffic today and got to hear the whole ep before work! My favorite eps are when the hosts and the guests are adversaries so this one was really great for me.

• Like 7

Man I thought we were on another earwolf forum because of all the edge in this thread right now

Thanks everyone, thank you. Good night!

• Like 17

Ah nothing like curling up with one's fifth favorite podcast on a cold autumn day

(to be clear hh is my first favorite podcast and this post is a patented nohorseman burn, which incidently might also warm up this poor soul)

Sixth.

• Like 4

HI GUYS! I'm new but I love HH and most people.

Man, I'm trying really hard to imagine what your D(ad) and/or pets look like but I'm struggling. Can you please help?

• Like 14

The link doesn't work for me :(/>

A long time ago, some dude gave me this advice; maybe it will help:

I think I fixed the link! ~check~it~out~

• Like 6

Px434ee.png

this also helps for getting images in your posts, you grab the BBcode thing and paste it in here...imgur looks a little different now but its still very similar

• Like 13

cVI6DHC.png?1

made a new version for new imgur

• Like 20