🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 111 — Mike O'Brien, Our Close Friend

Guys, I genuinely like Michael Che and Colin Jost. They're quite possibly my favorite Weekend Update anchors.

I know, this stuff was mentioned all the way back on page 2, but I was busy today and couldn't get here. But once I saw what that one guy said, I simply HAD to chime in.

• Like 7

Chanson knows the rules, he just chooses to break them. THAT is the difference.

(like from the podcast. you get it.)

• Like 20

...or inexplicably feels that they do not or should not apply to him.

• Like 12

Well now I've blown my self imposed 6 likes limit for Chanson posts all at once.

Too bad cause that 7th post is pretty classic.

• Like 6

If I was you I would just like the last one as a courtesy. That seems like the smart thing to do.

• Like 6

i love eric, but I'm not sure i'm going to keep watching master of none.

oh, and I guess this episode is funny

• Like 4

Hmm. Sean immediately knew that cam sites generally use some kind of token system.

• Like 11

If I was you I would just like the last one as a courtesy. That seems like the smart thing to do.

You know how every once in a while you pause and say to yourself; "What would Chanson do if he were me?"

For myself this is not one of those times.

So the question is; "Would I take advice from Chanson if Chanson was me?"

I'd have to say no. If Chanson was me, me/Chanson would see right through Chanson(actual)'s reverse psychology.

"Seems like the smart thing to do"

Okay, I get it. Nice try buddy.

• Like 4

All fundraising jokes aside. Let's all PayPal the boys $15 next pay day. It's much deserved.

• Like 8

tumblr_m0n2oiHxjP1rqmy2do1_500.jpg

I know exactly where this picture was taken... and it's in the town where I went to high school... weird.

• Like 9

Z8XJSc0.jpg

*Just checking to see if I can post any old nonsense and still rack up the "likes". I'm starting to wonder if my wild popularity is simply because of who i am or if my posting is still "Cheeky Nandos" level.

Loved this ep as much as I love 69% of you. It was great having the boys back together and I was content with the content. Laughing out LOUD Now imagine this: Batman vs Superman but it's Hayes vs Sean. Imagine how many box offices THAT would do, Can you imagine. Could I BE any more excited. I said that like Dandler from the hit TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Some probs don't remember but it was gr8

Bye

• Like 22