🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 111 — Mike O'Brien, Our Close Friend

This racy sexist loved the episode. "Siam Sam" almost killed me (I was driving... drunk... on laughter!).

But, I wonder if the forums got all hot with takes around the time I joined... Is it me? Am I a bad influence? It's starting to seem like those Mommies and Daddies were right all along!!1!!!11!!!

• Like 8

Good morning, friends. I made you a fruit tray because I love (some of) you. Get at it fast cause it's first come, first serve and there aren't that many strawberries.

JkOuKl9.jpg

PS- thanks for all your puppy name suggestions in the last thread. I was going to name him after my favorite forumer but then he really pissed me off so I named him Thundercock69 instead. I just strapped him to a motorcycle and duct taped the thing that makes it go down and pointed him westward. He should reach Hayes and Sean by Christmas I imagine.

• Like 22

That platter's too small. Those mangos are gonna fall right on that garage floor.

• Like 19

I liked that Mike jumped in before he was introduced, shows he's got cojones

• Like 5

Listen Ashley, I have cut sugar almost completely out of my diet and the only fruits I can eat are pretty much strawberries and raspberries because of all the fiber. So thank for nothing. You might as well have offered me a tray of candy and pastries. I won't be over! Call me up when you have a tray of bacon and cheese. Bitches trying to get healthy over here!

• Like 10

Every single one of you can go fuck yourselves straight to hell.

Except A Bear because he is right and I'm going to do ten Hail Marys as penance.

Anyone got a football?

(Yes I'm a girl. Yes I know they do Hail Marys in football.)

Edit: i'm never doing anything nice 4 you guys again.

• Like 14

I know exactly where this picture was taken... and it's in the town where I went to high school... weird.

How do you know where it was taken

There are no landmarks

Are you able to tell water apart like Jane Goodall can tell apes apart

• Like 18

im on this new diet where i can only eat wood. youre a very bad person for posting the pic of food

Thought all you people ate was salmon (yes I'm a racist)

• Like 10

Wow, thanks Ashley, this looks great. As you may be aware, I only eat sugar, so this fruit is going to be really good for me. Thanks for being so considerate of my diet!

• Like 24

All I eat is slimy kiwi so this is great for me. thanks!

• Like 12

Hey guys,

Just realized I hadn't posted yet this week, whoops. Thanks for the delicious-looking fruit, Ashley, I've been needing to get some more vitamin C and other nutrients contained in fruit. Worried about the boys with all this bad Howl news coming down the pipe. Def gonna send them my medicine (luckily I just got a refill!). Not sure how I feel about Engineer Ryan.

Take care, friends. Keep fighting the good fight.

Regards,

Lizzy

• Like 9

Thanks Ashley. I eat an average amount of fruit so let me get a normal amount of that watermelon

• Like 17

I would eat nothing but fruit if I could. I literally love the stuff. All kinds, even weird exotic ones like grapefruits and apricots. I am like a human fruitbat or something. Then again, maybe I'm more like a flying fox, which is very clever inside joke making reference to my last name. I'd explain it, but that would take too long, and I'm not sure I'm ready to share personal info with a bunch of internet trolls.

Podcast was good this week, I thought the main podcast guys and also the guest were all very funny. It must be fun to be a podcast host and get to become friends with so many funny cool guests.

• Like 15

Currently having a music war with the bumblefucks that my landlord didn't tell me were going to be working on my duplex 3 hours before I normally wake up.

I think my roommate is sandwiched between the death metal and country.

• Like 5

Yo whatup slimes haaannhhh great episode this week glad to see rizolli and isles back on the case together and mike obrien thats fam thats $$$$ cashbox swwoooop(idk?)

• Like 24

On this day I'm thankful that I'm a young attractive single male, and I'm also thankful for all the likes I will receive because of this.

• Like 22

Yes on this blessed day before I am tankful for all of the advantages I have simply by being a white man. Oh yeah and I live in oregon so blaze it up you filthy long hairs.

• Like 19

On this day every year, I like to stand up and formally give thanks that it isn't Thanksgiving until tomorrow. Because I'm so far behind on my preparations! Rofl.

• Like 13

On this day every year, I like to stand up and formally give thanks that it isn't Thanksgiving until tomorrow. Because I'm so far behind on my preparations! Rofl.

Well if you would stop giving thanks all day on Wednesday then you would be ready for Thanksgiving lmao for real though you crazy for this one spunky I'm tellin u haha classic

• Like 10

Yes on this blessed day before I am tankful for all of the advantages I have simply by being a white man. Oh yeah and I live in oregon so blaze it up you filthy long hairs.

I live in Oregon too! so I'm basically a white man by association.

• Like 19

lol you guys live in oregon? is portlandia real i love how quirky and funny the people are, must be cool to see fred armstrong around researching too.

• Like 18