🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 111 — Mike O'Brien, Our Close Friend

I live in Oregon too! so I'm basically a white man by association.

Location says PDX, you in south east portland or have you fled south into the valley? Everyone else who doesn't live in oregon can just deal with this conversation as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 12

I'm thankful for some of the connections being made on this forum. Beautiful thing

• Like 22

Location says PDX, you in south east portland or have you fled south into the valley? Everyone else who doesn't live in oregon can just deal with this conversation as far as I'm concerned.

I live in southwest actually, where the beavers roam. you? I'm sure people are very intrigued by this and on the edges of their seats waiting for my answer!!

• Like 12

I live in southwest actually, where the beavers roam. you? I'm sure people are very intrigued by this and on the edges of their seats waiting for my answer!!

I'm generally in corvallis or in east oregon doing research but I roll through portland almost every week and sometimes I drink too much and stay there. Beavers are p cool.

• Like 8

Hi guys I'm allergic to kiwis but don't mind me I'll just suck on them a little bit and then put them back in the basket no complaints here.

• Like 18

wow pepper that reminds me of this crazy thing that happened on Mrs browns boys, this guy was eating peanuts then it turned out Mrs Brown had sucked the chocolate off them, then she said a sexual innuendo about how peanuts sounds like penis

• Like 19

I love Portland! Went to a Sea Dogs game once, the stadium has a smaller version of the green monster. It was on 4th of July and Rene Rancourt sang the full 4-verse Star Spangled Banner, we normally just get to hear the first verse. What a treat it was!

• Like 7

Portland? More like..... Um. No. I don't have any...

WAIT. Portland? More like Fartland.

No that's terrible even for me.

Portland? More like.....

Forget it

• Like 14

Sean and Hayes,

I really respect your content creation. I really am sorry that your experience with Howl has been foul. I worked really hard to get my folks to drive my car to earwolf filled with my clothes and pets. After hours of tense negotiations it looks like it will not be possible for my mommies and daddies to drive my car though as my dad's a real stiff.

Fe4VD1A.jpg?1

Also, I ate an apple. It was good. Opal I believe. From Washington where they know what apples should taste like.

• Like 20

Using your dead dad to set up a forum punchline is a very risky move Houston. I hope you thought long and hard about whether your dad would like your joke, otherwise you are in for such a haunting!

Haha who am I kidding, its so funny I'm sure he loves it. I bet he is rolling around down there, laughing!

• Like 16

peanuts sounds like penis

Someone should tell the people who made The Peanuts Movie that because they're calling their movie The Penis Movie which is just so naughty naughty naughty.

Like a whole movie about a penis! Naughty, naughty people I'm tellin ya. A whole movie all about someone's parts. Oh god man what's happening to this world everything's so flipped and it's all just different flavors of the same dish I mean...a movie about a Penis...bleh

• Like 9

Spent my day making this Mac n cheese casserole. Has a bunch of pancetta hiding down there.

j3m4GwM.jpg

What's everyone else cooking?

• Like 10

I just wanted to come over here and say how stupid I think it is that 'how did the movie get made' is doing Hackers.

Hackers is incredible.

Me and my crew just did a 20th anniversary screening at our work in September and it was amazing.

Everyone lost their shit when they did the "hack off" to ruin that one guys life.

• Like 9

Nice D Annie

actually i am the "nice d-anny" around here

hahahaha

hahaha

haha

anyway team you're doing a rockin' job with the forums right now

thank you for following my advice to do a good job with the forums

speaking of good, this ep???

v funny, v good!

• Like 22

I told myself I wasn't gonna post again today. Told myself, "Let it go." Told myself, "You won't regret NOT making a Bad Post." Told myself, "Be the bigger person." But you know what I'm NOT the bigger person I am actually kind of small, and I HATE the high road because what if I fall???

That platter's too small. Those mangos are gonna fall right on that garage floor.

Not mango, it's cantaloupe. Read a book.

shotty watermelon

You mean "shoddy" and also watermelon season is way over so good luck finding a better one.

All I eat is slimy kiwi so this is great for me. thanks!

Rude. That's the lighting, not the kiwi. Check urself.

Fruit is gross I only eat the rawest of potatoes.

You are going to die, Bruce.

hmm i was going to say i only eat plates so get at me when all the fruit is off it but it seems the conversation has moved on, hope that plate is still up for grabs though

Greggy, this is funny but you replied to my post without "liking" it first, so I have to put you on blast, too. I'm sorry and this hurts me more than it hurts you because I assume you don't give a shit about this at all.

*drops mic*

*runs back and picks up mic*

Um, you guys are great and I love you, bye.

• Like 17

hahahaha

hahaha

haha

v funny, v good!

ok we can still do this

• Like 7

Greggy, this is funny but you replied to my post without "liking" it first, so I have to put you on blast, too. I'm sorry and this hurts me more than it hurts you because I assume you don't give a shit about this at all.

*drops mic*

sorry, i did like the fruit salad half, ill hit like on this post for that and the part of this one where you talk about me

• Like 12

Spent my day making this Mac n cheese casserole. Has a bunch of pancetta hiding down there.

What's everyone else cooking?

I'm making a classic dish. It's called "bread loaf," maybe you should try it sometime.

• Like 11

I got married in Portland

MAINE

deal with that you bunch of west coast patchoulis

• Like 11

I told myself I wasn't gonna post again today. Told myself, "Let it go." Told myself, "You won't regret NOT making a Bad Post." Told myself, "Be the bigger person." But you know what I'm NOT the bigger person I am actually kind of small, and I HATE the high road because what if I fall???

I told myself I wasn't going to get out of bed again today. Told myself to be a person, don't get high and walk down the road dressed as a stop sign again. But I couldn't let go because I was handcuffed.

Anyway, while I was being wrongfully arrested, I thought about what you said and knew I had to blast you:

You're extremely wrong! Your post is not bad at all! Haha you must have had a poor education because you were so incorrect! The post is actually really good and out of context, you sound like a crazy person, and it's hilarious! Go get a tutor or play an educational computer game so you aren't so wrong next time

Not mango, it's cantaloupe. Read a book.

You mean "shoddy" and also watermelon season is way over so good luck finding a better one.

Rude. That's the lighting, not the kiwi. Check urself.

You are going to die, Bruce.

Greggy

*drops mic*

• Like 9

I got married in Portland

MAINE

deal with that you bunch of west coast patchoulis

my d (dad)'s nickname for me is patchouli princess, which he calls me unaffectionately.

hahahaha

hahaha

haha

v funny, v good!

hi danny. can't we both be nice boys around here? we 'ann's have to stick together. xoxo (d)ann(y)ie

post script, good job on also being good. way to take your own advice.

• Like 16