🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 111 — Mike O'Brien, Our Close Friend

I'm very thankful that God made me the number one bakerman in the whole world.

Yo, bakerman. Do you know the muffinman?

• Like 7

Not mango, it's cantaloupe. Read a book

R9oImTc.jpg

I did! Foiled again by Aliza Green...

• Like 10

R9oImTc.jpg

WHOA you read fast jar

• Like 6

R9oImTc.jpg

Strawberry, Cantalope, Cactus,

Green Lettuce, Red Lettuce, Female Reproductive Organ.

Any other brain busters Aliza.

• Like 21

Yo, bakerman. Do you know the muffinman?

Also, Bakerman, could you beat Mega Man in a fight?

• Like 5

I got married in Portland

MAINE

deal with that you bunch of west coast patchoulis

My Portland, ME reference was a lot less in-your-face and insulting, but Portland must have been a lovely place to be wed.

• Like 5

My Portland, ME reference was a lot less in-your-face and insulting, but Portland must have been a lovely place to be wed.

I liked it bonetti, but this forum yelled at us for referencing top tier basketball players. Minor league baseball references are tough for them to swallow

• Like 4

Yours was way too subtle. Maybe if you'd gone with Red Claws I would have picked up on it

• Like 3

Thoughts on fruit:

Bananas are great, they can't be beat

Except by strawberries, a delicious treat

Apples and oranges are god's delicious candy

And I'll take a pear over a real good handy

Fruit is nice, and so are you

And Eliza, I heard fiber makes you poo!

Thoughts on Portland

Portland is a place where weed is cool

It's also got lots of bridges, you dirty fool

Lots of people live there

And I don't care

Who needs the ocean, when you have a pool.

• Like 17

I like all this talk about candy vegetables. My favorite is when apples get dipped in caramel. It's like a huge lollipop made of a sweet little tree baby!

• Like 7

I started cooking early too! This is my home made macaroni and cheese bake for people who don't like Turkey. Oh you guys my turkey is going to be so off the chain. There is for real a Turkey farm in my home town and I got a fresh never frozen organic no hormones bad boy sitting in my fridge drying out after 24 hours in the brine!!!

12310714_10156207360735545_7019981304871074700_n.jpg?oh=c43851224d74a09c45114adb3ae57e40&oe=56F7CE6C

• Like 17

So you can only eat the Mac and cheese if you don't like turkey? Weird tradition.

• Like 8

yo everyone should go vote for Ep. 351 here unless you're SteveH and think it's bad.

https://polldaddy.com/poll/9199328/

or 370 ������

edit fa real though this has been quite a good year for little brother podcast cbb

6th anniversary episode was one of the best all time and really nothing else comes close

i swear if we have to hear multiple clips of heynongman in the best of episodes i will stop listening to cbb

• Like 8

So you can only eat the Mac and cheese if you don't like turkey? Weird tradition.

well my daughter won't eat turkey but she loves mac and cheese. I most likely wouldn't bother making this if not for her. I agree she is weird.

• Like 5

tell ur dotter that lots of turkeys died for the right to eat that meat on thanksgiving, and if she doesn't eat them then they will live forever in turkey hell.

on second thought don't tell her that

• Like 14

I stole Andy Dick Cheney's picture from earlier in this thread for my fb page and got a lot of likes

• Like 4

Just finished a re-listen. Can someone clear something up for me? Hayes references the part they cut about Cheech and Chong (thank goodness, sounds pretty racist!) and says it seemed like Mike "thought Chong was an Asian guy." But Tommy Chong IS half Chinese. I'm sure that Hayes knows this, since he has probably spent a lot of time with Tommy Chong at various exclusive Hollywood parties, etc. So what is he trying to say here? I am legitimately confused and wondering if I am missing a joke. Yes, I am also a little drunk. So what? How's the saying go? "Vodka before beer before gin, that's when you know you're bound to win"?

• Like 20

Miranda, I'm sure it's just an inside joke. Let's not forget it was Hayes who started the social media campaign #TommyChongIsHalfChinese and raised over 50,000 dollars by simply picking up his wallet, which he then used to pay for a series of memes to help aid the social media takeover. It broke the internet. I mean, did you even ask yourself how you knew he was half Chinese? I bet if you look on the back of your laptop you've probably got that Macbook sticker of Tommy holding the apple emblem with a set of chopsticks. Hayes did that. So I'm pretty sure we can give him the benefit of the doubt, but think before you leap into racist accusations.

• Like 15

hey dong man

hosts of the best show (CBB: the movie)

pft and lauren lapkus doing the robot guy (starsley or some shit????)

joe bongos

silly valley cast + Jarles

those are the good cbb's this year

also the cbb where i walk to the liquor store and get more beer is good, but i can't tell if i'm too drunk or tired to go and do it. which episode is that again?

• Like 7