🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 111 — Mike O'Brien, Our Close Friend

I think an under appreciated CBB is #345 - shifting bouncy. Paul Brittain is great. Please consider it when you enter the voting booth

• Like 3

While I agree that 345 is underrated, 351 is the only way to vote.

"The vibe between Cody and his own butt was immediate."

Also, happy Thanksgiving everybody!

• Like 9

Remember folks, today is Thanksgiving, not Thankstaking. Don't be greedy and hoard those thanks, they're meant to be given!

• Like 11

mnG0BeC.jpg

Happy Thankschristmas everyone!

• Like 10

Wait you guys actually vote on the best of cbb episodes?

go vote for 351 bruce, dont be too cool for school and hurt the rest of us

• Like 11

eat some birds, nerds

I mis-remembered this post today. Ate a whole bunch of Nerds. My family called and asked where I was. Oh boy.

• Like 7

Most underrated CBB of the year is the Bobcat Goldthwait one, Wengert and Hines are just too good

• Like 3

Will be upset if Heynong man wins. It has to be 6th anniversary or Good night in the morning.

Sooooo many good ones though

This is a more exciting election than the Presidential

• Like 1

hey, who made some tasty treats today? I would love to hear some brags. B) I made some bonk ass bread and cookies. I like internet people and I'm full of beers. xoxo, annie, your potential future friend. please don't judge me.

• Like 13

Hi annie,

I made some corn bread dressing. It was very good and I have a picture but I am also full of beers so I will not be posting it now.

• Like 11

Hello, had a very nice friendsgiving with some bros and drank a lot of alcoholic beverages. Had zero interaction with anyone related to me. Successful day!

• Like 9

Hmm, it's black friday now isnt that interesting color that they chose for today? and the day after thanksgiving aka "redskins 0-16 season" (i dont call it this but ive heard it, its very offensive)?? Hhmm, smh white america. smh.

• Like 12

Hey guys,

Finally decided to post here. I came from the slack channel where I am not very well liked, so I probably won't be very well liked here. Actually this was a terrible idea. I am leaving. Nice meeting all of you, bye.

• Like 15

Hey guys,

Finally decided to post here. I came from the slack channel where I am not very well liked, so I probably won't be very well liked here. Actually this was a terrible idea. I am leaving. Nice meeting all of you, bye.

I like you

• Like 2

I was on my America's favorite forum poster's podcast yesterday. It was very fun, and I definitely recommend staying until the end, because it gets very dark in the third act.

• Like 7

I was on my America's favorite forum poster's podcast yesterday. It was very fun, and I definitely recommend staying until the end, because it gets very dark in the third act.

It would really mean a lot to Jeffrey if you listened to this. Jeffrey was listening to it while he edited it and thought "wow this actually doesn't suck as much as usual." In fact, Jeffrey is almost even proud of this episode. Jeffrey doesn't have a lot going on for him that brings him joy besides this podcast, so throw him a bone and give it a listen, maybe if you have nothing better to do. Also Jeffrey is kind of embarrassed that Jeffrey just called this "america's favorite forum poster's podcast" because he knows that's an outrageous claim to do even as a joke, and he loves and respects all the other posters' podcasts a lot.

(PS- hi, Corey I like you and I'm glad you joined the forums!! Stick around, friend!)

• Like 8

guys I made my profile christmas themed in protest of the war on christmas that is a real thing that's happening here in america. I also support building a database of all retail employees who don't say "merry christmas" to me when I'm shopping

edit: that was my 1500th post! I guess I feel pretty good about it

• Like 11

Hey guys,

Man, I'm gonna miss that guy.

• Like 7