🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 111 — Mike O'Brien, Our Close Friend

Hey we are trying out a new idea called the phonecorn gallery if anyone wants to call in and be on the show at 330 pacific. The number is 442-244-9653.

Come with topics about the news

I'll probably be eating dinner then. Can we do a different time? I know about almost all the news. Thanks.

• Like 4

Make sure you mention my name in any phone calls to enter the sweepstakes.

The caller who mentions me the most times will win a signed copy of my new book "Why Am I? And Are You?"

Also why wouldn't you call in and talk to the hosts of the greatest podcast, Hollywood Handbook:

Sean Clements: L1R1czB.jpg

& Hayes Davenport: KlYZynq.jpg?1

• Like 20

Too sweaty

Smh you did NOT just say that. No respect. Optimal sweatiness was achieved and you go and say this. No respect.

• Like 15

Hey, would this be a good gift for someone who likes socks and cats?

FEF86BAC-6ECB-4B84-BD35-FBC735903551.jpg

I'm worried that if the person tries to wash them, all the ink will run and the weird cloth I used for cat faces might disintegrate.

• Like 13

I have never been so close to quitting a job over a single phone call in my life.

one time my supervisor called me drunk late one evening just to say "Hey. You're really fucking obnoxious." and then hung up and I would say that's probably the closest i've ever been to quitting a job over a single phone call in my life. but you're right, this is very bad too, and you're facing a real conundrum right now.

As I said to my ex boyfriend when he told me that he didn't fulfill the requirements of his probation and was forging some documents to give to the judge saying that he actually did, "I hope you make the right choice.... No, no I didn't mean anything by it. I swear. Yes you're right, you have told me to watch my tone. I'm sorry. No I really am sorry. How can I make this right? Seriously? I have to do that? No of course I'll do it. You know I will. Yes, I understand. I love y-- oh you're leaving now. Okay, bye honey."

• Like 14

Hey we are trying out a new idea called the phonecorn gallery if anyone wants to call in and be on the show at 330 pacific. The number is 442-244-9653.

Come with topics about the news

• Like 11

Tell him ahmed didnt actually "invent" a clock hes gonna lose his shit

• Like 19

You know I can't stay up past midnight, Hayes.

Everyone knows.

Alan: "Hey ranran. Can I stay up past midnight?"

Ranran: "Of course not. Everyone knows that. You know that Jmo. Don't you?"

JMosnterface: "Tsuh. Sheesh. Everyone knows that. Just like everyone knows me and Bear ain't the same person."

Bear: "Did someone say my name! Also it's after 11 in Ireland, Alan. You can't stay up much later than this."

• Like 19

Go to bed Alan. I don't want you to be cranky in the morning.

• Like 9

Sean going off on political things Hayes wants no part of is one of my fave "running gags" i hope they pick it up.

• Like 9

I'd love to call in but I've got this big bowl of soup that I just can't tear myself away from. Good luck to all participants, though.

• Like 7

Sad I couldn't call in today. Looking forward to hearing everyone!

• Like 7

I TALKED TO THEM I TALKED TO MY BOYS AND CONGRATS TO RANRAN AND GREGGY AND JEFFREY AND SOUPERMAM AND EVERY ONE I'M FREAKING OUT MY COLD DEAD HEART IS WARMED

• Like 23

boys, i'm sorry i let you down.. i didn't call because i'm in another country and i thought it'll cost me. in recompense, i'll buy one of yr new t-shirts to sleep in... boys, forgive me...

• Like 6

The andrew impression was amazing.

I felt incredibly nervous and scared.

• Like 17