🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 111 — Mike O'Brien, Our Close Friend

worth it!

• Like 6

I KNEW when they started to talk about rando they were going to mention the unicorn shitting ad that I refuse to watch more than 10 seconds of.

• Like 3

yo s + h I was on hold but my call dropped. miss u guys.

• Like 10

Well I am just FUMING.

If I find out who did this...

• Like 18

hey charlie i am sorry you couldnt get on. we all lose on this one.

• Like 10

I had to pretend i knew what sean asked me twice because i wouldnt dare ask him to repeat himself.

its like, you can watch all the game tape of MJ and Hakeem but you get out on the court and youre reminded that you're just some d-leaguer who's barely sniffin the bench.

• Like 22

I accidentally interrupted the boys. How should I sacrifice myself for maximum effect? Shotgun in the mouth? Crucifixion? Waterboarding?

I've never felt so much guilt in my life, and one time I punched my cousin in her broken wrist because she took the seat in the car that I wanted.

• Like 17

Hayes is obsessed with this Plane movie!

Any weakness in my call was caused by my just utter confusion about the Plane thing.

• Like 10

Everyone that called in did a very good job and were very funny thankful for you all thankful for the hollywood handmen podcast thankful for again being crowned #1 handsome boy and the hubba hubba heartthrob 2015

• Like 10

Alright computer. You just made an enemy with the memory of a elephant and the strength a rabbit eared bandicoot. I won't soon forget this slight against my honor!

• Like 4

I'm jealous of all of you and want everyone to forget to tie their shoes tomorrow and look stupid.

cus you're all stupid and I hate you.

stupid.

• Like 2

#JusticeforCharlie

#JeSuisCharlie

#BringOurShowShowBroHome

Aww shucks, thanks Joe. I really should start trying to posting some funny good jokes.

In other news, I matched with a girl on tinder the other day and YOU were our mutual friend and I said to myself ‘if this girl survived the great joe mcgurl facebook purge of 2015 she must be pretty alright and I should probably take her for a hot meal @ the sizzler’

• Like 24

Aww shucks, thanks Joe. I really should start trying to posting some funny good jokes.

In other news, I matched with a girl on tinder the other day and YOU were our mutual friend and I said to myself ‘if this girl survived the great joe mcgurl facebook purge of 2015 she must be pretty alright and I should probably take her for a hot meal @ the sizzler’

THIS.

This is what makes this forum special.

• Like 9

sorry to disappoint you all with my inability to call in. I had my cousin and his wife and kid over and we ate tacos and played Ticket to Ride. Can't wait to hear the calls that came in!

• Like 6

Kinda disappointed the boys Scotty-didn't want to talk Turkey with me.

edit>this post will still be bad next week when it makes sense.

• Like 6

I was in the grocery store the other day but I didn't see anyone or anything smdh, had my face in a damn screen the whole time watching Men in Black II because I'm a willennial

I will always get a kick out of "Willenium" jokes. Thank you.

• Like 5

TOP POSTS:

5. Chanson's 1st "1st!" post

4. ranran's like/post ratio thing

3. ADC - most recent post

2. Silvrwoman - all posts

1. Hayes's call in post.

lmk if I can do anything else 4 u.

I am heartbroken right now.

Also, I didn't call into the show because I have terrible anxiety about talking to actual funny people, because I know myself to be painfully unfunny (you've read my posts, you know). I would have happily left a voicemail, which H and S could've deleted without subjecting the fanbase to. Also, because I had work today and don't understand how timezones work.

'kay, see yinz later.

• Like 4

Aw dang, I missed out on so much! Wish I got to call in, do you think I would've done a good job? Excited to hear you guys on the show!

• Like 7

what happened to Hayes and Sean? I called the number (911, right?) at 3:30 PST and they did not enjoy my bits at all. i don't know if they were doing some post-podcast anti-comedy thing but it was really weird!

• Like 8