🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 111 — Mike O'Brien, Our Close Friend

Steve seems to have dropped the ball on his Podmass Podcast this week. Apparently the AV Club felt Hollywood Handbook was not worthy this week, but something called "The New Hollywood Podcast" was. Uhhhhh, I wonder where they came up with that idea!? Very original guys... But at least the Very Good Show with Tom Scharpling was mentioned, so good for him!

Anyway, can't wait to hear all my friends on the call-in show, bet it is going to be real funny! I didn't call in because I'm a dweeb. But I did see Sean in Shitty Jobs yesterday and it was just him DC and Ben Schwartz.

• Like 9

Steve seems to have dropped the ball on his Podmass Podcast this week. Apparently the AV Club felt Hollywood Handbook was not worthy this week, but something called "The New Hollywood Podcast" was. Uhhhhh, I wonder where they came up with that idea!? Very original guys... But at least the Very Good Show with Tom Scharpling was mentioned, so good for him!

Anyway, can't wait to hear all my friends on the call-in show, bet it is going to be real funny! I didn't call in because I'm a dweeb. But I did see Sean in Shitty Jobs yesterday and it was just him DC and Ben Schwartz.

you take one week off for a holiday and this is what happens. Guess I need to tell my 1 employee that he can't have Christmas off after all. Thank you, AV Club, for making me worse than Mr. Scrooge

• Like 4

Hey guys you all seem like cool close family that I want a part in. How do I get fun like you? It's my first time.

• Like 17

http://forum.earwolf...iving-me-crazy/

please support my pointless bitching. thank you.

I respectfully disagree - I actually enjoy the ads. I think they're funny and a significant part of the experience; sometimes the ads are my favorite part!

Anyway, for those who like the ads as much as I do, I've compiled them all into a single file for your enjoyment.

• Like 13

Hey guys you all seem like cool close family that I want a part in. How do I get fun like you? It's my first time.

First say who you are and if I know you you HAVE to tell me and you can't use anything I say here against me

• Like 12

First say who you are and if I know you you HAVE to tell me and you can't use anything I say here against me

Also, if you're a cop, you have to tell us.

• Like 5

Also, if you're a kindergarten cop, you have to tell us who is your daddy and what does he do?

Alright, that was terrible, I'll see you guys next thread, bye.

• Like 11

hello, i am danny, and me and some new girl are the nice boys of the family.

i'll send the adoption papers over soon, but until those are finalized i'm afraid you can't post here.

just joshing you

we are nice here

stay as long as you like

but never EVER go in the cellar

i swear to god

don't even THINK about it

there's nothing down there

we don't do anything down there

don't go there

• Like 11

I don't know you, but I hope to. I'm Scott Elder. Dealer for the people.

• Like 5

hello, i am danny, and me and some new girl are the nice boys of the family.

i'll send the adoption papers over soon, but until those are finalized i'm afraid you can't post here.

just joshing you

we are nice here

stay as long as you like

but never EVER go in the cellar

i swear to god

don't even THINK about it

there's nothing down there

we don't do anything down there

don't go there

I want to be a nice boy and play the rules, but I just can't stop thinking about what is in this damn cellar! Maybe just a quick peek?

• Like 7

During this holiday weekend I gave thanks to Sean and Hayes for not doing a hiatus during this difficult time. These last few episodes have been so good and so different but show that they are actually the funniest people. :wub: :wub: :wub:

truly #blessed

• Like 14

I want to be a nice boy and play the rules, but I just can't stop thinking about what is in this damn cellar! Maybe just a quick peek?

pNwilpK.jpg

yessss. come into the cellar..

nothing to be afraid of down here....

• Like 9

I want to be a nice boy

this forum has already reached it's limit on nice boys, though you are eligible to apply for a "Naughty Boy" or "Ball Boy" position. please message the forum elders your resume, a response will be issued back to you in five to six business months.

• Like 6

Edit: Crap, I forgot that I wanted to say 6) Bruce, you've been posting more lately and you seem like a chill lady

Sup?

• Like 7

If I don't get to be flower girl at Silvr and Bruce's chill lesbian wedding, I am going to scream.

• Like 8

Sup?

Nothin, sup whitchu?

If I don't get to be flower girl at Silvr and Bruce's chill lesbian wedding, I am going to scream.

Lesbians can get married now? How do they know which one is the man?

• Like 7

Sorry ladies, gents, and top lads. Now that the gay people won the war on marriage I can marry my one Tru boo.

20150725_145347.jpg

• Like 14