🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

HDTGM BONUS: Introducing Bitch Sesh, A Real Housewives Breakdown Show

Paul introduces a brand new show coming to Earwolf December 2nd: Bitch Sesh, A Real Housewives Breakdown Show! Casey Wilson and Danielle Schneider (Hotwives Of Las Vegas) couldn’t be more excited for the latest season of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, and they’re going to share that excitement with you in their new podcast Bitch Sesh! They’ll dish on the season’s wildest moments, answer all your burning Housewives questions, drink Housewives-branded wine, and bring on special guests like June Diane Raphael. Don’t be tardy to the party; make sure you set your DVRs for the season premiere of RHOBH Dec 1!

• Like 1

New podcast about reality TV hosted by two ladies I find very funny? Can't wait to listen! :D

"Please be sexy if you're listening. No ugs, guys."

:( Dang it.

• Like 2

I'll definitely listen to the two episodes that drop on the HDTGM feed, but I'm not sure if I'll stick around after that. It's really going to be a matter of whether the content exceeds the source material--something I'm sure Casey and Danielle are more than capable of providing.

There are three major factors, that I can see, that would prevent me from tuning in, the first being (not to sound pretentious) I don't watch much TV to begin with , so when I do have the time to watch something, it's certainly not going to something like RHOBH. The second issue, partly related to the first, is that even in their promo, I have no idea what or who they were talking about. And lastly, I generally don't listen to podcasts based on television shows--even if I do like the show and hosts. I love Kumail and I love the X-Files, but I don't know that I'll ever listen to the X-Files Files. Even if Paul and Jason did the Buffy podcast they spoke about during the Lifeforce episode, I can't say that I'd listen to that either.

Regardless, I wish them both luck and look forward to being shown the error of my ways! :)

• Like 2

I might point my wife to this podcast, but I don't think I will listen to it myself. If there was a channel dedicated to the scratching of chalkboards 24/7 I would find that more pleasurable than Real Housewives.

• Like 1

I have to admit, I'm disappointed. When Paul said we were getting a HDTGM spin off show I was expecting another movie related podcast.

• Like 1

I have to admit, I'm disappointed. When Paul said we were getting a HDTGM spin off show I was expecting another movie related podcast.

Yeah, me too. Was thinking either another movie podcast, or a non-HDTGM show with Paul, June, and Jason. Back when baby Scheer-Raphael was born and HDTGM went monthly, I remember Paul floating the idea that they do a show where they just chat on the off weeks. I was bummed that HDTGM was going to be less frequent, but I realized I would love a standard-format chat show with them.

At any rate, seems like kind of a stretch to call this an HDTGM spinoff.

I love Kumail and I love the X-Files, but I don't know that I'll ever listen to the X-Files Files.

It's pretty great, but I rewatch the X-Files as and when he updates so maybe it's not so great if you haven't rewatched any episodes. However I would definitely recommend everyone not just you to listen to the interview episodes which don't depend on rewatching individual episodes - he interviewed Mark Snow, Glen Morgan, and Darin Morgan who has done some of my all time favourite X-Files episodes, definitely worth listening to those alone.

• Like 1

It's pretty great, but I rewatch the X-Files as and when he updates so maybe it's not so great if you haven't rewatched any episodes. However I would definitely recommend everyone not just you to listen to the interview episodes which don't depend on rewatching individual episodes - he interviewed Mark Snow, Glen Morgan, and Darin Morgan who has done some of my all time favourite X-Files episodes, definitely worth listening to those alone.

Yeah, I guess that's part of my problem. I feel like I would want to watch the show in tandem with the podcast, and while I wouldn't mind re-watching the X-Files, I just don't seem to have the time I used to. So when I do get a chance to watch something, I usually try to pick something I've never seen before. Then again, a podcast exists forever, so I guess there's no particular rush and I can just watch them when I get the chance. Hmmmm, interesting...

hmmmm.gif

Tell you what, you've made a compelling argument, so I may just go ahead and download a couple of the interview episodes, and if I like what I hear (which, let's face it, I probably will) I may just make the time to watch the X-Files again. :)

Thanks, babyoilbandit!

• Like 2

I imagine this show might be entertaining in the sense the people talking about it are usually more interesting than the shows themselves. For instance, I can stand "The Bachelor" for as long as it takes to show the best 30 second clip of it on "The Soup", but I can listen to people dog on it all day, because it's kind of a show we've all already sort of seen without seeing it.

• Like 1

I imagine this show might be entertaining in the sense the people talking about it are usually more interesting than the shows themselves. For instance, I can stand "The Bachelor" for as long as it takes to show the best 30 second clip of it on "The Soup", but I can listen to people dog on it all day, because it's kind of a show we've all already sort of seen without seeing it.

cant believe they cancelled the soup ... im furious ... one of my fav shows.

• Like 1

Did they? I think there were two other shows I was recording at the time it was on, so I kind of forgot it was there.

I, for one, will be all over this podcast. I don't watch the Real Housewives series but I do love the gossip surrounding it. It's almost like listening to HDTGM without watching the movie first.

Sure I'll read the Wikipedia plot summary but it's almost better going in blind and without context.

• Like 2

Ohh that's too bad, I love that show. more kim kar what ever her name is.

I enjoy Bitch Sesh very much, and I say that as someone who has zero interest in reality show (although the podcast almost makes me want to check out The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Almost). I've listened to each eppy more than once, and the 3rd episode (guest: June) and 4th episode (guest host: Jessica St. Clair) an embarrassing number of times.

• Like 1