🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 389 — Travel Agent-Si!

Great ep. Between this and his last time on I'm really enjoying Drew Tarver's characs.

Haha, just finishing my coffee this morning around the blackface bit and I have tears of joy. So good

The blackface/#2 bit was killer.

I mean that figuratively, although I almost meant it literally because I was driving on a busy road as I was listening and it was hard to focus on that task because I was laughing so much.

The Waitress was a good guest. I can see why Charlie likes her so much.

Maaaan I liked this episode. Maybe because I just went to the long beach aquarium like a month ago and we were entertaining the notion of going to Bubba Gumps across the street. I also enjoy when Scott has a friend on the show he has personal history with cuz there are probably gonna be some dope jokes.

has anyone seen the Travel Channel series "Booze Traveler"? i have seen bits and pieces and millions of ads for it and Randy Travels sounds exactly like the host of it. It stands out because I always thought the guy had a weird accent.

I grew up in Long Beach haha. Really trippy to hear them talk about exact places I know.