🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 112 — Agata, Gabe, July, Our Close Employees

Glad to hear the boys take Thanksgiving to task. Maybe next year we can get Tanksgiving! I need more Tanks But No Tanks gosh dang it!

• Like 8

also there's a call-in episode? and it's already been recorded? boo :(

Jerkface (Han Luke Picard), the RSS regular was interested in calling in.

• Like 6

This episode was very great.

• Like 6

I know you all love my music recommendations. "How does he get it so unfailingly correct?" you mutter to yourselves. So this is for you, I'm happy to gift this for real good song to you all.

• Like 7

What happened you guys did such a bad job with the call in show that they scrapped it? Way to go boners

• Like 15

What happened you guys did such a bad job with the call in show that they scrapped it? Way to go boners

Nah, they said it was coming out two weeks after Thanksgiving when they we're admonishing souprman for talking about Turkey.

• Like 8

I know you all love my music recommendations. "How does he get it so unfailingly correct?" you mutter to yourselves. So this is for you, I'm happy to gift this for real good song to you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N50gh28fudk

The uploader has not made this video available in my country.

• Like 5

Nah, they said it was coming out two weeks after Thanksgiving when they we're admonishing souprman for talking about Turkey.

I definitely didn't miss that bit, and I DEFINITELY didn't call my mother and all my second cousins, send a memo on my work email chain marked "urgent", hire a skywriter to put a message in the sky over my hometown AND pin a note to the swaddling blanket of the 6 month old baby I just left on my ex's doorstep, all saying "please listen to Hollywood Handbook on TUESDAY, DECEMBER FIRST and also SUCK IT BITCHES."

Oh well. This was a very funny, good episode and I'm glad it got such a big boost in listeners from all that stuff I didn't do. I was so excited to hear Agata, I'm a big fan!!!

• Like 13

Well that's some bullshit.

I'd try and describe it to you but the prevalence of information-free guff like, "it's like, real good. her voice; soooo good" would render my efforts a waste.

EDIT: I thought this post would be before Ashley's. Let the record state that Ashley's whole bizz is not "some bullshit"

• Like 10

Wrong! I'm a hardcore TrendHead who has listened to almost every episode of TWB (and one episode twice by accident), so I know what podcasts is. This "Hollywood Handbook", on the other hand, didn't even have a hoedown at the end, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't qualify?

Dan. I don't know you and I hate to be THAT GUY who recycles HH jokes into everyday life, but, uh, EHHH WRONG! Just because you didn't get the hoedown invite doesn't mean it didn't happen. Chillax bro.

yyJ8zEf.jpg?1

• Like 11

whoa what the heck!!!! my gif???

it is NOT okay to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

please watermark all my gifs with a nasa mug tia

Thanks for the gif babes.

Usually I'm loath to use one of my precious posts on a simple yet powerful "Thank You" for fear it will negatively affect my frankly stunning ratio of which I'm so proud and have tattooed on my butt but in this instance I have broken with tradition because your gif, my dear Zsinjeh, was fuckin mega and it deserved to be on display again for all to see.

• Like 14

Let the record state that Ashley's whole bizz is not "some bullshit"

This is the sweetest thing a man has ever said to me.

• Like 24

I'm p much like Ghandi, but, like, jacked and shit.

Never wrote letters to prominent fascists either, ladies...

• Like 13

One of my favourite eps period. So many gmbo (giggling my butt off) moments!

• Like 4

when they we're admonishing souprman for talking about Turkey.

Can't blame them for avoiding that hornet's nest. Probably had a few too many servings of politics around the dinner table with daddy davenport and mamacita clements asking "what's your take on this whole thing?" It's a war on Thanksgiving is what it is. And if Putin wants to invade Turkey and take that stand he's going to face the consequences. Amen brother

• Like 7

Its almost time for finals week for me everyone. Give me your strength. Shout your knowledge at the heavens and I shall absorb and use it. #PrayForPieman

• Like 7

Agata and Gabe and July, you guys did such a good job, I think you've single-handedly saved the Hollywood Handbook. At least temporarily. Hmm. Three-handedly? No, six-handedly. Anyway, I feel like its been going down the tubes lately, I don't know if there is a rift between the two main guys or what but honestly one or the other one has been really phoning it in on almost every episode for WEEKS. You three really brought them together again and the positive energy was palpable. It seems like, for the time being, all is well in Handbookheadland.

So....what's Cody like in real life?

• Like 19

You guys,

I'm not gonna front porch any of this and explain how there is so much we would like to fix like our in ability to act... but...

We finally have our first episode of our "web series" finished. It only took 1 year.

I don't mean to use the forums as a place to advertise but I have been really anxious to share this on here.

Thanks and I hope you like it.

• Like 23

So this is what Agata sounds like!

zNzVKp5.jpg

what about our nightly phonecalls, dix? didn't pick up on my voice then?

• Like 16

what about our nightly phonecalls, dix? didn't pick up on my voice then?

He was too busy jerking it like those natives

Callback

• Like 6

I thought X's were hugs and O's were kisses!

Have I been doing it wrong the whole time?

I've been texting kisses to my mom and dad and hugs to my wife?!

Eeeewww!

• Like 13

You guys,

I'm not gonna front porch any of this and explain how there is so much we would like to fix like our in ability to act... but...

We finally have our first episode of our "web series" finished. It only took 1 year.

I don't mean to use the forums as a place to advertise but I have been really anxious to share this on here.

Thanks and I hope you like it.

https://vimeo.com/147347438

This is really good. Milk stuff was so funny. Congrats on getting it done!

• Like 12