🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 112 — Agata, Gabe, July, Our Close Employees

1st segment - very good

2nd segment - idk yet i'll let u know when i get to it i have WORK TO DO

I love your name.

• Like 6

This is going to sound crazy, but I actually recommend listening to this week's episode a second time. Yes, obviously it is really good and funny the first time through with lots of funny good jokes, but here's the thing... if you go back and re-listen to it, all those same good jokes ARE STILL THERE! It's like you get twice the enjoyment of listening to it once. Try it, you'll see that I'm right.

• Like 21

This is going to sound crazy, but I actually recommend listening to this week's episode a second time. Yes, obviously it is really good and funny the first time through with lots of funny good jokes, but here's the thing... if you go back and re-listen to it, all those same good jokes ARE STILL THERE! It's like you get twice the enjoyment of listening to it once. Try it, you'll see that I'm right.

I only listen to Hollywood-Handbook at .0059x speed so it lasts me all week, but I hear the next ep is a call-in-a-sode so I'll probably take your advice and relisten.

• Like 22

Burdrulz usually I'd give condolences on finding out that you have a web series bc I read some statistic that in 10 years 95% of us will be dying of them and it really freaked me out, but this was really funny and good so congratulations!

• Like 10

Wow, what a great episode of my favorite podcast with my favorite bb Agata!

My only critique is that the episode SHOULD have been named, "Agata, Gabe and July, Our Close Friends...With Benefits."

This is a reference to the podcast "Trends with Benefits" that is hosted by Agata, Gabe and July. It's a bit of a cerebral joke and definitely a thinker but once you GET it, you'll be glad that you read this post.

I just got it omg :D :D :D

• Like 17

I can't believe no one ever snuck up for a Hayes hug. What a wasted opportunity. They really need to learn the ground rules.

• Like 7

I just got it omg :D :D :D

I'm still working it out. I'll let you guys know.

update: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Totally worth it!

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 14

okay I gotta give McGurl points on that one.

How bad were those phone calls? How embarrassing for you all.

• Like 6

Saying Wolfpop was entertainment for girls was pretty hilarious

• Like 14

def not a fan of Sean saying that they're often not really into the show.

Some peeks behind the hollywood curtain you can never unpeek. I didn't want to know that. I want to assume that Sean and Hayes are always having the best time of their entire lives during every podcast but now I know that they're merely miserable slaves to the powers that be.

• Like 9

I thought X's were hugs and O's were kisses!

Have I been doing it wrong the whole time?

I've been texting kisses to my mom and dad and hugs to my wife?!

Eeeewww!

And I've been hugging spots on treasure maps and kissing cheerios!

• Like 8

I was visiting my mom and she asked me to pick a movie to go see. I picked The Invention of Lying. After the movie she expressed a lot of disappointment. In our long history of her being disappointed by my choices that was, by far, the mildest incident.

• Like 8

1st segment - very good

2nd segment - idk yet i'll let u know when i get to it i have WORK TO DO

2nd segment - very good

would stay and chat but i have WORK TO DO

• Like 6

Also loving the obscure sports references. Sean hanging out with the huskies AND Hayes proving his strength to Tony Kornheiser in one ep. This is slowly turning into a sports show before our very eyes.

• Like 9

[insert weekly post about being upset by the amount of sports talk]

• Like 7

I did like the Kornheiser bit. My D watches PTI everyday, so I did like the idea of him and Hayes hanging out, and denting a table like that would be p impressive.

Edit: post #69

Edited by Wheez the Sn'us
  • Like 11

Listened to the ep 3 times now pretty good stuff. Sean's really at the top of his game, a regular Michael Jordan of podcasting. Hayes is at the top of his game too, the Wayne Gretzky of podcasting if you will.

• Like 15

This episode is a serious contender for my absolute favourite HH. That Harry's ad is a goddamn masterpiece. It's a serious testament to our boys that they can experiment with the format extensively over the past few months and still come back with a 'standard' episode that's solid gold.

During my self imposed exile, I re-visited the entire Ricky Gervais radio shows and podcast. I know the guy is a complete wad now, but that show still holds up. I also listened to a large amount of The Best Show. While I think that it is fantastic, I am going to call in each week until Scharpling re-brands the show as The Second-Best Show.

DrF out y'all!

• Like 11