🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 112 — Agata, Gabe, July, Our Close Employees

I tried to link a video and failed so hard that I give up.

yeah, it's the way that this forum weeds out the non-hackers. we need real computer nerd types on this forum, so you have to know the secret hacker way to copy and paste a url.

• Like 7

currently on hold with AP mike on The Best Show. He seems to think my attempts to convince him that Rush is good will #MakeTomLaugh. Hope you all get to hear my heavenly voice.

Wow. I talked with Tom Scharpling. I'm sure I made an ass of myself. Tune in to find out.

• Like 8

yeah, it's the way that this forum weeds out the non-hackers. we need real computer nerd types on this forum, so you have to know the secret hacker way to copy and paste a url.

kpURmLi.png

• Like 3

Get in here!

*hugs the entire HH Board*

You've got some really nice-looking threads here.

• Like 6

This episode is a serious contender for my absolute favourite HH. That Harry's ad is a goddamn masterpiece. It's a serious testament to our boys that they can experiment with the format extensively over the past few months and still come back with a 'standard' episode that's solid gold.

During my self imposed exile, I re-visited the entire Ricky Gervais radio shows and podcast. I know the guy is a complete wad now, but that show still holds up. I also listened to a large amount of The Best Show. While I think that it is fantastic, I am going to call in each week until Scharpling re-brands the show as The Second-Best Show.

DrF out y'all!

A complete what

Thanks for the gif babes.

Usually I'm loath to use one of my precious posts on a simple yet powerful "Thank You" for fear it will negatively affect my frankly stunning ratio of which I'm so proud and have tattooed on my butt but in this instance I have broken with tradition because your gif, my dear Zsinjeh, was fuckin mega and it deserved to be on display again for all to see.

that's very big of you thanks (will give u a like for this after I cool down!!)

in the meantime i made u this, It has been formatted to fit this screen, to run in the time allotted and edited for copyright content

ytjbJyb.gif

• Like 23

Couldn't be happier about how my first call went on Best Show. I don't think I sold Tom on Rush, but I did sing him a few songs. I was in the middle of saying "I feel like I'm getting Bad Companied" when I got Bad Companied. I'll carry that around as a badge of honour.

"I like him, though. He seems like a sweet kid." - Tom Scharpling on Dr F.

AP Mike and Tom are right to think they'll hear from me again..

• Like 17

Couldn't be happier about how my first call went on Best Show. I don't think I sold Tom on Rush, but I did sing him a few songs. I was in the middle of saying "I feel like I'm getting Bad Companied" when I got Bad Companied. I'll carry that around as a badge of honour.

"I like him, though. He seems like a sweet kid." - Tom Scharpling on Dr F.

AP Mike and Tom are right to think they'll hear from me again..

was listening this morning on the way to work. You sing like an angel. Like a Canadian angel.

• Like 5

Get in here!

*hugs the entire HH Board*

You've got some really nice-looking threads here.

Mmm... This does me good

• Like 5

Came by to say this entire show was funny, listened to it with my most fucked-up friend while we were fried off the cheeb

• Like 9

Today just got a lot less interesting

ExEH2S0.jpg

• Like 10

WAD it stands for weird ass doofus

As the old saying goes; everyday you happen to inject some new information into your brain.

• Like 4

ExEH2S0.jpg

@A Bear

You got lucky this time but we're on to you, you little shit

• Like 22

They finally cast minorities in Minority Report and it gets cancelled??? Suck shaft Hollywood!!

• Like 13

Smh when will these feminazis quit screaming "rape" just for attention??? Ridiculous. First UVA and now this?! How many times does this have to happen before the liberal media morons will acknowledge that rape doesn't exist in real life and is actually just a thing to make cool, edgy jokes about and have happen to young women in movies so they get Oscars? Disgusting.

• Like 20

Right right, as soon as I bring up minorities here comes this one tryna win the suffrage olympics like jfc take ur #alllivesmatter sign and stick it in hot tar and then just jump in the hot tar also so you die lol i mean sorry but we would be better off #OneLessProblemHova

• Like 15

wow. thanks mash entertainment, that's one leo movie i will not be seeing after you've dropped a huge SPOILER

• Like 23

Right right, as soon as I bring up minorities here comes this one tryna win the suffrage olympics like jfc take ur #alllivesmatter sign and stick it in hot tar and then just jump in the hot tar also so you die lol i mean sorry but we would be better off #OneLessProblemHova

Jumping into hot tar wouldn't kill you at first. It would definitely melt the flesh off your bones if you were in there for a while and depending on how DEEP you jumped in, shut down your central nervous systems. If it were me, I would have someone tie a rope around my waste so the flesh melted off and then have my friend pull me out and I could walk around with all my muscles exposed and get a job at a circus or maybe Ripley's Believe It or Not

• Like 15

Jumping into hot tar wouldn't kill you at first. It would definitely melt the flesh off your bones if you were in there for a while and depending on how DEEP you jumped in, shut down your central nervous systems. If it were me, I would have someone tie a rope around my waste so the flesh melted off and then have my friend pull me out and I could walk around with all my muscles exposed and get a job at a circus or maybe Ripley's Believe It or Not

They had a guy who was all burned in The Bastard Executioner, but he died. In the last episode he set fire to himself for no clear reason and died, that is not a joke, not a great show to be honest.

• Like 15