🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 112 — Agata, Gabe, July, Our Close Employees

It's good to know that this group is full of young, progressive, and socially conscious people just trying to make sense out this crazy mixed up world we live in. I would contribute more but I have a wedding to plan and I don't want to ruin my chances of going to boner town on my wedding night. Rose always holds grudges and I'm pretty sure she's still mad that I don't give her rope kong toys anymore. ta ta

• Like 18

My man Hov once told me "99 problems and a bitch ain't 1" then he whispered "but all lives matter fam" and since then i have been on board with all kinds of causes and #RapeCulture and don't forget to love and respect your fellow citizens

• Like 9

It's good to know that this group is full of young, progressive, and socially conscious people just trying to make sense out this crazy mixed up world we live in. I would contribute more but I have a wedding to plan and I don't want to ruin my chances of going to boner town on my wedding night. Rose always holds grudges and I'm pretty sure she's still mad that I don't give her rope kong toys anymore. ta ta

I can see your wedding registry at Petco, but I just wanted to be sure that you didn't already have the match plate/bowl set.

• Like 8

What the shit is happening in here today? jfc.

• Like 16

you know what? i really like elephant shrews.

there.

i said it.

does anyone else have opinions on elephant shrews?

i think that would be a good discussion to have!

they're very small and have odd noses? yes, those ones!

opinions? anyone have opinions on this

please?

ok cool

btw pcast ep of hh v funny v good

edit: this is what they look like, what a lovely creature!

elephant_shrew.jpg

• Like 24

great 200th post!

• Like 11

you know what? i really like elephant shrews.

there.

i said it.

does anyone else have opinions on elephant shrews?

i think that would be a good discussion to have!

they're very small and have odd noses? yes, those ones!

opinions? anyone have opinions on this

please?

ok cool

btw pcast ep of hh v funny v good

edit: this is what they look like, what a lovely creature!

elephant_shrew.jpg

Danny, I can't get behind your shrew. I'm team rabbit eared bandicoot. Apparently I used to hug a picture of one every night when I was a wee baby.

2afqLgy.jpg?1

• Like 14

Great exotic rodents, gang.

Here is the rock hyrax that I am partial to because they have learned, syntactical vocalizations that are quite rare in mammals (humans, elephants, bats, cetaceans (dolphins, whales and the likes)). They are apparently kind of close in evolutionary history to elephants so that helps explain it!

Yellow-spotted_Rock_Hyrax.jpg

• Like 19

Apparently I used to hug a picture of one every night when I was a wee baby.

2afqLgy.jpg?1

I'm not sure why, but this sentence immediately triggered a reaction of pure, profound sadness in me.

Probably because I'll bet you never got to meet one of those critters and the thought of a small boy hugging a cold, flat image of a cute little critter and never getting to meet the real thing is heart-breaking.

Please tell me you got to hug a real one.

• Like 14

My favorite rodent is the Dramatic Look Prairie Dog(Cynomys Dramaticus). He's such a funny little guy. You see him standing there and then he turns around and gives a pretty dramatic look!

Dramatic-Prairie-Dog.gif

• Like 17

im sorry if I'm taking your bit too seriously, but just in case... this is a subject i take very seriously and i am absolutely not making light of a very real problem. i was making an absurd riff on a news story about a bear

A Bear is very good and I love him.

I'd like to take the opportunity, while I have your attention, to announce that I am formally retiring the theory that A Bear and Jmonsterface are the same person, even though I do love him too. Wait a sec

• Like 19

I'm not sure why, but this sentence immediately triggered a reaction of pure, profound sadness in me.

Probably because I'll bet you never got to meet one of those critters and the thought of a small boy hugging a cold, flat image of a cute little critter and never getting to meet the real thing is heart-breaking.

Please tell me you got to hug a real one.

Nope. They are Australian I think, so unless Dairy Pillows or Devscoots can get me the hook up it's an unrequited love.

• Like 10

I can't say I really understand everything that just happened here, but I sincerely hope everyone has a nice day.

• Like 16

hey, maybe it's just me, but for me, I think we should all be nice to eachother.

to lighten the mood, here is a very real and unedited pic of the tattoo I just got.

dqTMr45.png

ps I find rape jokes to be extremely unfunny, and don't think that anyone should be attacked for expressing that opinion

pps I love women and esp ashley

• Like 17

No discussion of rodents is complete without my friend the capybara.

enhanced-buzz-5639-1367258753-0.jpg

They bark like dogs and love to wallow in mud. Thank you, have a good day.

• Like 16

A Bear is very good and I love him.

I'd like to take the opportunity, while I have your attention, to announce that I am formally retiring the theory that A Bear and Jmonsterface are the same person, even though I do love him too. Wait a sec

Ouch, no like from A Bear. Tough break, dude.

• Like 17

Rape jokes are terrible, if anyone makes one here I'll let you guys know

• Like 15

dqTMr45.png

Baby got back!

'Cause it's a picture of a back, in case that wasn't clear.

• Like 5

Ouch, no like from A Bear. Tough break, dude.

Second week in a row that I'm not even crying a little bit. It's actually kind of funny, how strong my resolve is. If you could get him to return my calls though

• Like 18

Baby got back!

'Cause it's a picture of a back, in case that wasn't clear.

I'm sorry, could you explain the joke please?

• Like 12

I'm sorry, could you explain the joke please?

I used to break down comedy for women but then the term mansplaining was invented. Now I just collect geegaws from the scrapyard and sell them to passerbys.

• Like 11

This episode is a serious contender for my absolute favourite HH. That Harry's ad is a goddamn masterpiece. It's a serious testament to our boys that they can experiment with the format extensively over the past few months and still come back with a 'standard' episode that's solid gold.

During my self imposed exile, I re-visited the entire Ricky Gervais radio shows and podcast. I know the guy is a complete wad now, but that show still holds up. I also listened to a large amount of The Best Show. While I think that it is fantastic, I am going to call in each week until Scharpling re-brands the show as The Second-Best Show.

DrF out y'all!

great call!

loved this week's second Best Show

• Like 7