🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 112 — Agata, Gabe, July, Our Close Employees

Highly recommend greggy cut, he removes most of the bs and really get to the issues at large.

• Like 12

Whenever I want to dip a toe into the gun control debate, I like to head on over to Facebook. Then I like to pour different household chemicals into my eyes and ears.

• Like 10

Hey guys,

Don't have anything interesting to post about HH or anything. But I need some catharsis.

I'm sure you don't give two hoots but I can honestly say my call with Tom has left me crippled. I have been obsessing over what I did wrong. "Why do I sound like a 16 year old girl?" I ask myself. "Why do I sound like someone who just had his wisdom teeth removed??"

I made the mistake of googling various combinations of my 'name', 'Scharpling' and 'Rush' and found that Andy Kindler thinks I "owe the universe an apology". Some other guy said I seemed like a Wurster character. And another dude picked up on my totally cringe-worthy "I feel like I know you". I haven't slept well in a few days. When I try to sleep, all I can do is fantasize about how I'm going to apologize.

(I wrote out a huge thing explaining my thoughts and my worries but it's ridiculous to post it here).

The lesson I learned and want to pass on: NEVER phone in to ANY call in show if you are socially anxious.

If it makes you feel any better at all, I once had aspirations of becoming a singer. Then I heard myself alongside Jerry Minor and Horatio Sanz on Hooray Show. I have the worst voice ever. It worked for comedic purposes, I guess, but still.

• Like 6

#spoonnation is strong, but am I the only one on Team Wiges? #BurgerBourgeoisie

I've been trying to get #BurgerBureau over for about a month now. Like, it's an FBI-style organization, but dealing exclusively with burger-related incidents.

• Like 4

"War by U2 is better than anything The Smiths have ever done" - Me for the last 4 years to people who like The Smiths. I'm a dick.

Nah dude I agree with you

• Like 1

As we all know, it's the end of the year and time to choose the best of 2015. Of course, all eps that aired from thanksgiving 2014 to thankgiving 2015 are eligible. I spent a lot of time making my choices, so without further ado....

p.s. Wanna feel OLD? The Pauly Shore ep was only 1 year ago!

• Like 15

Gonna need a Backstrom post-mortem commentary episode

• Like 2

Also a big congrats to Hayes and Sean for winning cutest couple!

• Like 18

H2JUp0v.gif

Unfortunately I had to do this owing to the poor quality of this week's guest.

Hopefully tomorrow makes me change my mind.

JK

• Like 12

how did "best demystification of hollywood" or whatever not go to HH?

• Like 5

Glad the AV Club has their priorities straight. Looks like they spent a lot more time on their podcast awards than they did putting together their albums of the year. Music is so over.

• Like 7

Glad the AV Club has their priorities straight. Looks like they spent a lot more time on their podcast awards than they did putting together their albums of the year. Music is so over.

I've always said songs are just little podcasts with guitars

• Like 10

I've always said songs are just little podcasts with guitars

I've always said podcasts are just big songs without guitars, what a weird coincidence lol

• Like 5

I've always said coincidences are like buttholes. Sometimes they happen and it's a surprise

• Like 5

I've always said that a balanced diet is the secret Doctors have been trying to hide from us all.

• Like 4

I wanted mine to be at the top of the page

TwgrBQt.gif

(That's a metaphor for how I'm feeling right now.)

• Like 7

so what dirt does box angeles have on dan caffery? was dan the guy who got the mascot job box angeles was praying for?

• Like 8