🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 261 — Genesis Jones

Howard and guest co-host Ele "Ku" Woods gab about how their Thanksgiving went, Bieber's horn, and baby elephants as they count down the Billboard Top 5 Dance Electric Songs Music Chart. Then, Howard shares his strong feelings toward Earwolf doing a Space themed Holiday party, why Peanuts should exist as drawings, and wigs during the Movie Chart. Later, Emmy award nominated Moonbeam City creator Scott Gairdner answers chartist questions about the beautiful alternate dimension 80s visuals of Moonbeam City, Rob Lowe, and the dearly loved Funny or Die show Clip Cup.

I know, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and H. Michael Kre has made no bones about his rank dismissal of jazz, but, seriously, the music from the Peanuts television specials??

It's hard to be objective about the things that we love.

So is anyone else thrown off by the fact that since they started the new format, with the new theme song mentioning 'stard (or not if he's not there), he's been there for one episode I can recall... maybe 2?

Does he have a new reality show about pod-tech on Seeso taking up his time or something? I didn't think he was also going to be super busy now, but I just want to say that I miss Stard.

He's a crucial part of the formula that makes WhoCh great

• Like 2

Pretty decent job Ele!

Enjoyed the episode, I too am fascinated by octopi.

Yea I thought Ele was awesome. She filled in quite nicely, and seemed to have heard the show before.

• Like 3

Ele was decent enough but she had very low energy in comparison to Ku.

Ele seemed a bit nervous at the beginning, but she was really great after only a couple of minutes. Have her back soon!

Good show, nice job by Ele and I liked how they didn't seem obligated to stick to one 'life topic' per chart entry.

Am I the only one who's confused by what's going on with Hey Gang? Like, they were putting these out pretty regularly a few months ago, so why are they holding them back when Howard has apparently been recording them all along and there's no other Twooch? The only thing I can think is that they're going to be on another site and the details are still being worked out.

• Like 1

I thought Ele was awesome- I love that she knew the show. Hopefully Howard will fight the Earwolf Christmas Space Party Power and show up in his beach wear or a shark outfit.

• Like 1

no complaints at all about ele as guest host, but I have to admit; I was so bummed to not here Ku and Stards reaction to howard saying that his twin would just probably get fed twice. so classic.

Oh I forgot the other thing, Ele not knowing what the movie chart acronyms were. Everyone had their Personal Best this week! That was so great.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this