🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 216 — Grudge Justice

This is a breakdown of the scenes from this episode.

- (0:00) Intro Story - Jessica didn't pass an audition because she froze during the blues section - After getting the word "pineapple" during the improv blues section of her audition, Jessica gets inspiration from Harry Belafonte at a fruit stand.

- (5:37) Intro Story - Dan proposed to Jessica in their first improv scene together - When Jason proposes to someone in an improv scene, he's forced to spend the rest of his life with her.

- (15:24) "My Handwriting" - Why clapping can be uncomfortable after a poem reading - An audience member gets called out for not saying "Hm" after a poem reading.

- (26:29) Let's Talk Some More About That - As a kid, one of the ways Dan's OCD manifested was through his small handwriting - People keep assuming a girl's diary entry about buying socks is about them.

- (34:19) "Raccoons" - Curious neighbors address a man's fetish after a raccoon tore open his trash.

- (42:28) Let's Talk Some More About That - Raccoons steal Besser and Danielle's grass and sell it to Jason - Jason finds raccoons to exchange his garbage for grass and unused matches.

- (45:39) "The War Reporter Paul Watson Bids his Joy Farewell" - Two technology-deficient mothers FaceTime their college student son

- (54:20) Let's Talk Some More About That/"The War Reporter Paul Watson is Forgiven" - Leaving war reporting behind after 35 years - Tourist takes a photo with vampires after they turn off her Curse app

This was one of my all time favorite i4h eps. Dans poems were great, the last piece fucked me up. The improv didn't let up for a second. Show's been really topping itself lately.

Sign in to follow this