🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 390 - The Oh, Hello Show

Cantina Plugs Theme!

How sweet thy Wintry fruit,

plucked from the same burst of song

that soon after would birth my namesake,

Oh! Cantina Plugs Theme!

Go softly as the echoes from an angel's harp.

• Like 2

Yes idiot. Duh times a million.

• Like 3

This was a super funny ep and yet nobody is talking about it

This was a super funny ep and yet nobody is talking about it

I have some trouble enjoying the two characters from Kroll and Mulaney, and I was wondering if anyone else did. Maybe that's why no one's talking about it?

I have some trouble enjoying the two characters from Kroll and Mulaney, and I was wondering if anyone else did. Maybe that's why no one's talking about it?

I literally get excited when I wake up on a Monday and see the names Kroll & Mulaney on a CBB pidcast, because George and Gil LOOOOOVE pidcasting and shitform comedy

Granted I am a Jew by birth, and some of my affinity for George and Gil may be due to that, but my friends who are podcast heads are not so Jewy and the Oh Hello love seems to be universal among that group

I'm partial to both Kroll and Mulaney anyways, but these two are some of my favorite characs to ever appear on the show

• Like 3

Mispronouncing words on purpose is one of my A+ #1 things I find funny, so George and Gill are wonderful to me.

Plus they're funny as shit.

• Like 3

Someone on the YouTubes asked me to make a video out of "Cantina Plugs by Bill & Bob" so I did:

• Like 1

I literally get excited when I wake up on a Monday and see the names Kroll & Mulaney on a CBB pidcast, because George and Gil LOOOOOVE pidcasting and shitform comedy

Granted I am a Jew by birth, and some of my affinity for George and Gil may be due to that, but my friends who are podcast heads are not so Jewy and the Oh Hello love seems to be universal among that group

I'm partial to both Kroll and Mulaney anyways, but these two are some of my favorite characs to ever appear on the show

Yup they are two of my favorite comedians and characters as well. I feel blessed that we got 2 appearances from them this year and love all the Kroll Show stuff with them. Kroll and Mulaney have such good chemistry and I think it's amazing they have managed to turn these 2 into an off Broadway show.