🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

Best commute to and from work today listening to all my friends on the show and also Tim Treese!

• Like 9

Good news! Slevanie at the front desk just got the shipment of new badges for pro-version forumers! Pretty dope if you ask me.

Lxe1Ip0.gif

• Like 16

anyone want to get drunk in portland next tuesday before my flight? cha boi hates to fly sober. no fake andrews allowed.

• Like 16

It's gonna be a damn year before I have a chance to call into this damn podcast

Someone start a Twitter list to message everyone when important shit happens

Just a little notification..This ol' Scotty does know the news...

And I sound more like a chipper toddler than a baby on the phone.

• Like 1

my favorite jokes are the long ones without a punchline because they make me question my sanity and isn't that funny

• Like 23

I don't think any of us should decide on this Andrew v. Andrew situation until we determine which was real. Pretty sure I've seen some tv tropes where they cover this subject.

• Like 10

Good news! Slevanie at the front desk just got the shipment of new badges for pro-version forumers! Pretty dope if you ask me.

Lxe1Ip0.gif

I have the strangest urge to get myself a color copier for Christmas right now.

• Like 5

Cody was a real goofus in this episode IN MY OPINION

• Like 5

I don't think any of us should decide on this Andrew v. Andrew situation until we determine which was real. Pretty sure I've seen some tv tropes where they cover this subject.

Dq4TkW7.jpg?1

• Like 16

I went fucking ape shit last night and all i got was a dirty dick.

p.s. this isnt reference to anything but it is really funny wow comedy is so easy.

• Like 13

Found a photograph of Cody after hearing that a female caller doesn't have a boyfriend

17221d1386320440-new-thumbhole-ar15-stock-charles-montgomery-burns-excellent.jpg

it's cool, cody called me after. we're dating now. you're all invited to our wedding, but you have to sit in the back.

• Like 17

Hey I'm new but wanna be a forum poster like all you guys -- what do I do?

1.) Be like me.

2.) Say mean things for no reason.

3.) Get mad at people when they make jokes.

4.) Be like me.

Edit:

5.) Make gifs if you want to skip all the bullshit and just clean up in the likes department.

• Like 19

12369216_10205268913549997_1786311710848109692_n.jpg?oh=c6db1e636be4473695472433063cc079&oe=5722486E

Or something like that I dunno

Cant wait for Dixon to animate this smashing into a gavel-smasher-base-thing.

5.) Make gifs if you want to skip all the bullshit and just clean up in the likes department.

Probably the best advice out there, hands down, I'd start with animating the above pic.

• Like 10