🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

1E2EClM.gif

Engineer Brett would NEVER do that to me or Joe. NEVER. Damn you Cody!

• Like 11

Went to see The Sword (a metal band) earlier tonight. Some rando girl with short hair and a chest tattoo sidled up to me and offered me a shot of Jameson. It was in the middle of the opener, so I couldn't really hear what she said during our brief convo. I did drink the shot, though. Had I any game whatsoever, I might have been able to parlay this into, like, a date or something. Instead she wandered off. Was a good show, though. I had fun.

• Like 9

Chanson in his dreams:

F80P5ex.gif

I wish I was this skinny... Geez... Thank you, Dixon.

• Like 21

"i saw two t-shirts and i'm gonna say both of them. the first one says 'the coffee made me do it' ..." - Sean in an episode from the last few months, can someone ID this for me? I have a feeling it was around the time of the first Scharpling episode?

well, i saw someone with a shirt that said "the coffee made me do it" today.

• Like 9

384LGa9.gif

Oh No! I never intended this to get out from my Tinder profile.

• Like 11

EVERYONE NOTICE HOW DIXON DID THREE POSTS IN A ROW AND HOW BAD THAT IS! SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

• Like 15

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

ahhh you just turned off my laptop

• Like 14

Wonder how awkward it is between Scott and Cudi after the latter released a universally-panned album

• Like 7

Scott releases a universally panned tv show weekly so I'm sure it gives them something to talk about boom roasted lmao sorry scott i love ya bro but you aren't coming back from this one

• Like 24

Wonder how awkward it is between Scott and Cudi after the latter released a universally-panned album

what's it called again? Moan on the Moon III: Angsty Starship or something right?

• Like 2

Pursuit Of Happyness is such a great song though

Guys I forgot to mention it but Chickn on the Range is officially on iTunes if you wanna give it a listen or maybe even a subscribe if you feel up to it.

I have a new episode up about birds, Trump, and blackface. I'm not going to link it because I assume you jokers all know how to listen to podcasts ;)

Enjoy!

• Like 14

Guys I forgot to mention it but Chickn on the Range is officially on iTunes if you wanna give it a listen or maybe even a subscribe if you feel up to it.

I have a new episode up about birds, Trump, and blackface. I'm not going to link it because I assume you jokers all know how to listen to podcasts ;)

Enjoy!

Ok I officially tried searching for "Chickn on the Range" in iTunes store and nothing happened. That just shows how stupid YOU are for assuming I know how to listen to podcasts. You better link your podcast here, and do it right now! Fuck!

• Like 15

Ok I officially tried searching for "Chickn on the Range" in iTunes store and nothing happened. That just shows how stupid YOU are for assuming I know how to listen to podcasts. You better link your podcast here, and do it right now! Fuck!

Oh no! Have I Howl-ed my podcast rollout!?!?

Edit: It's definitely on iTunes so I guess Spunky is just a real dummy or something.

This reminds me of a saying: "With his own sword he hath been smote". Spunky tried to make me look like a fool, but in the end he was the big bumbling buffoon!!!!

• Like 16

So you still aren't going to link to it? Damn, son. That's cold-blooded.

You want me to come right out and say it? Fine! iTunes is very hard for me to figure out! If your target audience is all smart tech-savvy people, keep doing what you're doing I guess. You intellectual elites will get your comeuppance in the coming purge.

Trump 2016

Edit: I figured out that the link is in your signature, because the text shows up in a different color. Still, you're on thin ice with me, nerd!

Edit edit: I'm excited to listen to it because your first episode was very good!

• Like 14

That just shows how stupid YOU are for assuming I know how to listen to podcasts. You better link your podcast here, and do it right now! Fuck!

Somebody drop a beat before i lose my shit. (Oh shit!)

So I hear you wanna call my buddy stupid, right?

Good, guess that means you're ready to FIGHT.

This kid ain't just a star he's a solar system.

You shoulda thought of that before you dissed him. I'm pissed.

Chickn on the range yeah the world bout to change

This Chickn's on the run this Chickn's taking the stage

Now you're the one in the cage, the one incitin' my rage

You better step the hell off before I send you to your grave. (Oh shit!)

• Like 13

Don't put me on blast cause I can't find a podcast

I come from the past and this tech moves too fast

i listen from web pages and that's why i axed it to him

i come from the dark ages, if I had a podcast i'd fax it to him

You young guns have your fun while I dissolve my prunes

but you're the real dumb ones if you think I can solve iTunes

Edit: (oh shit!)

• Like 22

Enjoy!

Much better than the Pauly Shore podcast.

PS. Don't bother with the Pauly Shore podcast.

• Like 5

People who can walk, playing characters who can't walk, only to have a dramatic scene where they stand again/for the first time...

NO THANKS

• Like 9