Mc Beach Grinch crept to the mic

to diss what they were bussin'

But didn't need a rhyme, a beat

or even any cussin'

MC Beach Grinch?

my rap name is DJ Speculum

edit: ps. yours is the worst one

• Like 14

Has anyone else ever watched "Hollywood Game Night" and seen the name Sean Hayes in the credits and then said "hey, I know those guys!"?

Follow up question: How many times has a Sean Hayes joke been made already? I won't be surprised if the answer is "sometimes", I'm just an occasional HH board user, and i'm just trying to be cool, funny and/or nice.

• Like 9

Has anyone else ever watched "Hollywood Game Night" and seen the name Sean Hayes in the credits and then said "hey, I know those guys!"?

Follow up question: How many times has a Sean Hayes joke been made already? I won't be surprised if the answer is "sometimes", I'm just an occasional HH board user, and i'm just trying to be cool, funny and/or nice.

It comes up sometimes. Sup duu welcome

• Like 8

All I want for Christmas is extra HH episodes. Not me of course, but a friend told me that another podcast does this some Thursday's. I don't listen to other podcasts (except for chickn's which was great again btw), so I can't verify this, but it sounds like a nice idea. Chickn, you may also release extra episodes. Also, I am Jewish, so I am expecting at least 8 extra episodes or you may be anti-Semitic. Happy Holidays!

• Like 19

Happy Holidays!

Wow, the War on Christmas is alive and well on the Hollywood Handbook forums... But if it means 8 extra episodes, then fuck christmas!

• Like 9

That "female listener Lauren" line from Cody was a bit weird

• Like 10

hey i think i want to be all like on the forums now, after hearing all these involved people and their VERY FUNNY contributions to the podcast. what's up with that? how do i get involved? i like the podcast very much and i want to be as funny as the other contributors. how happens that? do i need to take some UCB brigadiers courses or something? i took 101 but like i don't feel that much funnier.... i'm okay with spending a lot of time on here but i just haven't done that yet. should i be checking in here all the time? how regularly should i be checking in? i'm very funny. i'd like to share my funniness with sean and hayes. and like chanson and shit. what's the deal? anyone wanna fill me in?

shit i hate doing this but like i think sean and hayes are funny. and you guys do too? a lot of other people do not.

• Like 7

uh huh yeah

chickn on the range

sure, he's a little strange

talkin topics on a podcast, man i hope you never change like you change your user name to stuff that barely makes sense

but you're in the holiday spirit dude so ill stop actin dense

everywhere i look new podcasts dropping like mad - chickn on the range, winefield, good or bad. I guess they keep on makin them cause podcasts are wonderful

big shout out to greggy the forum podcast original

peace

• Like 9

That "female listener Lauren" line from Cody was a bit weird

He was covering his bases after getting ticked off for calling RanRan a manman.

• Like 5

Prepare for an influx of new listeners after that shout out on I4H!

• Like 4

Hayes trying to Scharpling-style GOMP callers like RanRan is my new favorite thing.

• Like 5

i'm already so confused. how does a newbie like me get all ingratiated in your lingo speak? should i be reading more internets? like reddit and such business? i don't think that shiz is as funny as the hollywood handbook shiz.... is that bad? please tell me how it works here. i want to be accepted. how do i get accepted? any advice?

• Like 6

i'm already so confused. how does a newbie like me get all ingratiated in your lingo speak? should i be reading more internets? like reddit and such business? i don't think that shiz is as funny as the hollywood handbook shiz.... is that bad? please tell me how it works here. i want to be accepted. how do i get accepted? any advice?

Do that thing where they downshift into broken grammar, and when people yell at you for being unfunny and say you should talk like a normal person, double down w/ a too scary.

• Like 16

welcome ia7e9w

i've decided to take you under my wing

you're welcome

i'm already so confused. how does a newbie like me get all ingratiated in your lingo speak?

say geimho and chanson every so often and you're golden.

should i be reading more internets? like reddit and such business?

oh no no no

oh no

no

um, definitely don't have to do that.

really the only thing to know is that we're all nice here

but actually i'm the nicest

the rest are sort of, eh, ok

so anyway

v funny, v good ep

everyone who was on it, good job

you were all funny and i like some of you even

• Like 15

Was Sean scratching lottery tickets throughout the episode? Is that, like, a conceptual bit?

• Like 6

Was Sean scratching lottery tickets throughout the episode? Is that, like, a conceptual bit?

Sean and Hayes normally give scratch tickets to the guest, but my guess is they wouldn't fit through the phone.

• Like 24

Wow, the War on Christmas is alive and well on the Hollywood Handbook forums... But if it means 8 extra episodes, then fuck christmas!

Wouldn't it be funny if there was a guy named Warren Christmas. He'd feel pretty relevant these days

• Like 15

Sean and Hayes normally give scratch tickets to the guest, but my guess is they wouldn't fit through the phone.

Points!

• Like 2

Happy Taco Thursday everyone!

update: They're here!!!

GpCrXWv.jpg

update 2: they were good.

• Like 23

Congrats to podcasting's cutest power couple on another successful episode, despite (I'm assuming) multiple prank attempts by comedy's class clown prince of dastardly deceptions, Cody Skullsy.

• Like 18