🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

Read the whole forum and then read the whole RSS forum and then come back and probably keep making not great posts for a little while and then you'll get better and by that point there will be like 100 new people so you'll be considered part of the old guard and then you're golden

basically what i did.

• Like 7

Lots of refs and shout outs to our sweet boys and their funny show on i4h today if anyone doesn't know yet! So many refs and shouts it's like a friggin sports game!

Listen, spread the word, etc. It's a good ep, too. Almost as good as a Hollywood Handbook ep unless you are Thundercock69 in which case I have no idea how your brain works.

• Like 19

How did y'all know to call in? I've recently become a big fan of this show and love the fanbase as well.

Hayes texted me and said, "Hey it's call in episode time again but we don't ACTUALLY want you to call in, we're just gonna pretend so I can give you a great new nickname. It's "The Hammer" and that's you now. How's that sound?"

I just responded with "k."

• Like 24

if you want to be cool on these forums then look no further then my man joey handsome's forum guide, it's right above this post and oh boy it did a number on me. It changed me from #36 handsome man to #3 handsome boy in 5 short years!

• Like 12

Lots of refs and shout outs to our sweet boys and their funny show on i4h today if anyone doesn't know yet! So many refs and shouts it's like a friggin sports game!

Listen, spread the word, etc. It's a good ep, too. Almost as good as a Hollywood Handbook ep unless you are Thundercock69 in which case I have no idea how your brain works.

Well now I'm excited. Speaking of which no HH references in the new episode of Serial. Oh well maybe next week

• Like 9

hey i think i want to be all like on the forums now, after hearing all these involved people and their VERY FUNNY contributions to the podcast. what's up with that? how do i get involved? i like the podcast very much and i want to be as funny as the other contributors. how happens that? do i need to take some UCB brigadiers courses or something? i took 101 but like i don't feel that much funnier.... i'm okay with spending a lot of time on here but i just haven't done that yet. should i be checking in here all the time? how regularly should i be checking in? i'm very funny. i'd like to share my funniness with sean and hayes. and like chanson and shit. what's the deal? anyone wanna fill me in?

shit i hate doing this but like i think sean and hayes are funny. and you guys do too? a lot of other people do not.

Here's some advice that helped me rack up all the likes.

0qr27v5.png

If you wanna be a pro-forumer like me i recommend reading the entire article.

• Like 18

if you want to be cool on these forums then look no further then my man joey handsome's forum guide, it's right above this post and oh boy it did a number on me. It changed me from #36 handsome man to #3 handsome boy in 5 short years!

Changed you from man to boy? He reverse BIG'd you!

• Like 8

Changed you from man to boy? He reverse BIG'd you!

no doubt i got little'd, but doesn't everyone wish they were boy again?
  • Like 13

WHAT IS WRONG WITH CODY

We're not the ones who hired him, Brett.

I'm just joshin ya buddy nice work on i4h this week. I've been telling everyone you killed it.

• Like 13

WHAT IS WRONG WITH CODY

I KNOW RIGHT?!!! someone FINALLY gets it.

• Like 3

I'm just joshin ya buddy nice work on i4h this week. I've been telling everyone you killed it.

Tell that to the AV Club.

• Like 7

Some of you might remember when I posted ~The Respecter's Creed~ here a few weeks ago. The backlash has absolutely sickened me. It has sickened me.

Have there been low moments over the last week in particular when I wished I had not posted it? No. I stand by what I said. I respect Sean and Hayes. They're good boys.

• Like 20

Some of you might remember when I posted ~The Respecter's Creed~ here a few weeks ago. The backlash has absolutely sickened me. It has sickened me.

Have there been low moments over the last week in particular when I wished I had not posted it? No. I stand by what I said. I respect Sean and Hayes. They're good boys.

No offense, and I don't want to add to this whole controversy, as I heard your post upset more than a few people, and some in particular were very upset, but whether I agree or disagree with what you've said, I respect you for taking a stance. I hope one day to follow in your brave footsteps and try my best to speak my mind without fear of consequence

• Like 16

Just met up with the boys, bout to whack knuckles and spray. Going to tag up some train cars and hang out by a trash fire. Wan go?

• Like 14

Just met up with the boys, bout to whack knuckles and spray. Going to tag up some train cars and hang out by a trash fire. Wan go?

Yes. But is this a bring your own trashcan situation? Mine are already burnt to a crisp

• Like 19