🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

December 15th, 2015. A day that will live in infamy. The day technical diffiCODYs threw a nation into a collective depression for which there was no cure. There would be no joy in Hollywoodville.

Okay well I guess I can listen to the CBB Xmas special instead but this really sucks!

• Like 10

Due to this sad news I can longer post a really funny joke that I totally had planned for today. Instead here is a picture of my stupid cat.

ZQxngT6.jpg

His name is Cutter. He has too many toes.

#nofilter

• Like 14

I tried to think of a funny way to tell you guys how upset I am about this whole thing, but I can't think of anything because I'm too upset.

Should we all agree on an old episode to re-listen to this week?

I like this idea.

• Like 5

what the fuck is going on

where my FUCKING EP

ps going ikea today with my best friend's girlfriend, won't that be fun

okay see ya

• Like 9

*holds wheez the snus hand. as we sit on a hill and watch the sunset jaclynn creeps behind us with a shotgun* yes wheez tomorrow's podcast will be the best one yet, because hayes and sean are going to announce that there will be a new podcast every day forever, and it will be all sinbad and no pauly shore, and they will start doing tanks but no tanks on HH, and hayes will never be gone in new york again, andBLAM

And I get to tend the rabbits?

An' live on the fatta the lan'

Le's do it now. Le's get that place now.

*Wheez jarred, and then settled slowly forward to the sand, and he lay without quivering.*

• Like 6

Anyone else getting sick of this podcast and how they make you listen every single week like it's a job and glad it's not on this week because jobs suck?

• Like 9

so here's the deal

they only managed to make one copy of this episode before the machine broke down

so i've got it now and i'll be passing it around

and i've gotta tell you guys

great ep this week

v funny, v good

and the guest

simply can't believe it

ok so please just wait your turn

• Like 19

Since there was no ep I'm listening to that pod about the Mansons that's been getting in a lot of year-end writeups

• Like 5

I just re-listened to Ep. 81 yesterday, and man is it so good. My favorite part was when the guests were rendered momentarily speechless by my friend Dixon's good good popcorn gallery question, but the whole episode is classic from start to finish.

But we shouldn't listen to that one together because I already just listened to it yesterday. Lets pick one from earlier than that, because I've been working my way backwards.

• Like 9

edit: apparently pittsburgh is not in philadelphia, but this state called pennsylvania.

What the FUCK? You're telling me I just spent $65 and six hours on an overnight bus to Philly and HE'S NOT EVEN HERE? I've been waiting for hours, quivering in anticipation the WHOLE TIME. (Or actually maybe just shivering because I forgot to bring a coat in my excitement.) I am FURIOUS, do you hear me? I don't have enough money left for a ticket back to Pittsburgh, and if I miss one more day of work, I'm going to get fired. I'm completely screwed, and NOT AT ALL IN THE LITERAL SENSE.

You got me into this mess, Kevin O'Brien, and I expect you to be the one to get me home. I'll be waiting by the Liberty Bell. If anyone asks, it always had two cracks.

• Like 18

I recently listened to the Sinbad episode with my mom on a car ride with her to my sister's house and she laughed at quite a few bits, but she said that she didn't like it.

I didn't like HH until I had listened to a few and then heard CBB ep 351.

My mom and I listen to Harmontown together. Is there hope for her?

I don't know where I'm going with this, because I just listened to the High and Mighty power hour ep and played along.

I'm in a shambles because of the lack of Hayes and Sean.

• Like 9

Anyone else getting sick of this podcast and how they make you listen every single week like it's a job and glad it's not on this week because jobs suck?

I think podcasts that come out regularly are predictable and desperate. That's what I thought about HH until this week, but now I'm intrigued.

• Like 9

I'm glad episode 113 gets to stick around a while longer because 1/13 is my birthday and so, to me, it's a good number to look at. right up there with the greats, like 800,000 and the sex number

• Like 8

I recently listened to the Sinbad episode with my mom on a car ride with her to my sister's house and she laughed at quite a few bits, but she said that she didn't like it.

I didn't like HH until I had listened to a few and then heard CBB ep 351.

My mom and I listen to Harmontown together. Is there hope for her?

I don't know where I'm going with this, because I just listened to the High and Mighty power hour ep and played along.

I'm in a shambles because of the lack of Hayes and Sean.

I don't get it. My wife says she "hates listening to podcasts" when we're in the car, and she always wants to "listen to music". But when we do listen to podcasts, she always laughs, but then still maintains that she doesn't like it. It's a comedy podcast. If you laugh, then you enjoyed it and the podcast did its' job. Is there more to it than that?

• Like 11

I don't get it. My wife says she "hates listening to podcasts" when we're in the car, and she always wants to "listen to music". But when we do listen to podcasts, she always laughs, but then still maintains that she doesn't like it. It's a comedy podcast. If you laugh, then you enjoyed it and the podcast did its' job. Is there more to it than that?

Music requires less attention. People who dont like podcasts are dumb and use a smaller percentage of their brain.

Edit: sorry about calling your wife dumb

• Like 13

Since there was no ep I'm listening to that pod about the Mansons that's been getting in a lot of year-end writeups

Charles Manson's Hollywood ... Handbook!!

just a little goof to lift a few spirits

I started this podcast today too based off your idea Skizelo, it's pretty good so far. Love the 90s modulated guitar in the background of the theme song.

• Like 7

Cody third wheeled it with me and chickensandwich to get snowcones and got a brain freeze so bad he started boohooing and called his mom for a ride home

• Like 13

Music requires less attention. People who dont like podcasts are dumb and use a smaller percentage of their brain.

Edit: sorry about calling your wife dumb

don't worry about it. I'm on your side.

• Like 10

Cody third wheeled it with me and chickensandwich to get snowcones and got a brain freeze so bad he started boohooing and called his mom for a ride home

I let it fly the first time, but my name's chicknsandwich, bro. I don't mean to call you out in front of everyone and embarrass you, but I'm going to do just that.

• Like 15