🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

I wish I were in Peru with the llamas like Kuzco and Sean instead of reading all these posts! No offense.

• Like 5

I wish I were in Peru with the llamas like Kuzco and Sean instead of reading all these posts! No offense.

dude, what's that in your avatar dude

dude, that's not steve sauce dude

• Like 4

Time to die.

This made me laugh a whole bunch on this grey and dismal morn at work, so thank you for your service and may you rest in peace B)

• Like 5

I'm really freakin jonesing for some sweet sweet Sean and Hayes audio. Hearing them on CBB best of is like Methadone. Eases my mind for a few minutes but just makes me want the real thing even more.

• Like 11

I love when people call us "rapid fans" of HH, it's like we're so fuckin quick you can't even catch us. Oh man what a rapid fanbase bc we're like quick on the draw. We're known as the fastest ones and that's something to be proud of actually

• Like 21

Scott called us rabid. WE DID IT! WE GOT RABIES!

• Like 17

AN OPEN LETTER TO SCOTT AUKERMAN

Scott,

I'm honestly a bit insulted that you would call us rabid. Are we passionate? Sure. Are we defensive of our sweet boys? Of course! But we absolutely aren't "rabid" or aggressive by any means. I'd say it's clear that we are all very peaceful and welcoming fans, and your forums need more people like us. The fact that you would even say something like this pisses me off more than anything else. After all the work we put in spreading the news about the best guys in podcasting you would say this? Fuck you. Seriously, how dare you? You disgust me. How do you look at yourself in the mirror? You're a phony. You're nothing. You will regret ever crossing us.

So anyways, yeah pretty disappointed. Haven't listened to the new episode or anything yet so I hope you say something nice afterwards about us! Love the show, Scott. Congrats on another great year of CBB!

Sincerely,

Roddog

• Like 21

We're in the home stretch everyone. I think we're gonna make it out of here and into a brand new episode 114 forum. First thing I'm gonna do is take a nice, hot shower.

I feel like this experience has brought us all closer together. I'd like to thank everyone for keeping my spirits up during this dark week. And I'd like to give a special thanks to ThunderC for officially supplanting me as the guy who posts too much.

See you guys over there.

• Like 13

Hate to interrupt whatever it is you all are talking about, but it turns out I had scabies for a while. I put some Purell on it, and feel much better now; don't really like Hollywood Handbook that much anymore. Off to the Wolf Pop forums, best of luck to everyone.

• Like 11

Not having the lack of likes on my 12 days of forum posts

• Like 1

We're in the home stretch everyone. I think we're gonna make it out of here and into a brand new episode 114 forum. First thing I'm gonna do is take a nice, hot shower.

I feel like this experience has brought us all closer together. I'd like to thank everyone for keeping my spirits up during this dark week. And I'd like to give a special thanks to ThunderC for officially supplanting me as the guy who posts too much.

See you guys over there.

It's all about quantity over quality for me

• Like 3

CBB Best Of was fun.

new ep of The Canon was good too, if you like punk rock. Henry Rollins is on and talks about Apocolypse Now, and seeing that and other movies with Ian Mackaye

• Like 1

Hate to interrupt whatever it is you all are talking about, but it turns out I had scabies for a while. I put some Purell on it, and feel much better now; don't really like Hollywood Handbook that much anymore. Off to the Wolf Pop forums, best of luck to everyone.

wAn8AUQ.png

Don't worry guys I got this. We'll get her back

• Like 14

If Scott Aukerman knew the first thing about me, he would know I've never heard Hollywood Handbook in my life, and I only post here for attention.

• Like 17

lets go on the cbb thread and make him rue the day he called us rabbits

• Like 18

oh btw thats a joke, dont really do it

• Like 18

I'd forgotten how funny the CBB the movie ep was, Sean and Hayes are really funny you know, has anyone ever thought about how funny they are

• Like 6