🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

Nah there's some old barrel drums down there we can use. Just pick up some mad dog 20/20 and blunt wraps head on to the train yard, gate should already be cut and I'll bring some extra pant cans fo ya

• Like 18

mad dog 20/20

It's spelled "MD 20/20" and it's not just for the homeless or college students anymore. they've really stepped their game up and have been producing some below average to minimally toxic fortified wine. With such a various and expanse selection of flavors at hand, it's hard nowadays to come up short looking for a "Mad Doug" that doesn't fit your obviously intellectual and diverse palate. I implore each and every HH forum member to seek out and experience this gas station ambrosia, as it is truly something that you won't regret maybe.

• Like 10

gHrLIXA.png

honland this is my friend bruce reed robertson jr giving you respect for your courage and bravery. thanks for standing up for the boys. 0// .

One thing I've got respect for is total hotties. Respect 0//

• Like 13

Is HH seriously still the 2nd least listened to Earwolf podcast?!!!!!!????? That's just fucked up man

• Like 8

I didn't actually know people listened to Cracked

• Like 5

Soundcloud used to publish download numbers for Earwolf shows so anybody could go and get a sense, and it was true back then.. I think both Adam Sachs and Jeff Ulrich have said as much in various forums postings but you'll have to take my word for it.

• Like 2

Is HH seriously still the 2nd least listened to Earwolf podcast?!!!!!!????? That's just fucked up man

that can't still be true. I refuse to believe that Question of the Day and Yo is this racist gets more listeners. Although, according to the iTunes charts "bitch sesh: a real housewives breakdown" beat out CBB in the ratings so nothing makes sense anyway.

• Like 9

i think the deal with those daily shows is if you count up all their downloads for the week they get more but they get way less per episode

• Like 8

that can't still be true. I refuse to believe that Question of the Day and Yo is this racist gets more listeners. Although, according to the iTunes charts "bitch sesh: a real housewives breakdown" beat out CBB in the ratings so nothing makes sense anyway.

Question of the day is honestly not bad though

• Like 1

i think the deal with those daily shows is if you count up all their downloads for the week they get more but they get way less per episode

Not if Soundcloud is anything to go by...

g1hjQ9y.png

• Like 9

g1hjQ9y.png

*Takes back like*

g1hjQ9y.png

ah shit

• Like 11

This episode really opened my eyes. which of course is a good thing for driving and cooking fried foods.

Great first post!

(I'm taking ownership of this bit back)

• Like 12

I wasted a lot of time this morning.

Here is a snapshot of current shows releasing now, mean of the past 5 episodes' Soundcloud numbers (if available). Click to embiggen lol. What a weird word! hahaha. embiggen!

sHVvmdV.png

Some notes:

• PFT/Wengert HH did 32,400. The numbers for a show can really really skew depending on the guest. Jon Gabrus is also really popular, based off a quick eyeball.
  • Hayes's Whooch was 36,800 (very high for that show). The most recent two episodes have low numbers, are people jumping ship with the new format?
  • I skewed the HDTGM numbers a bit by picking the full episodes.
  • If a show came out this morning I skipped this week's numbers.
  • Bitch Sesh might be skewing low because the first two eps were also on the HDTGM feed and had 100k+ listens
  • QOTD is a ridiculous success. Probably why they brought Chris Bannon on and why there's this hope of NPR-ifying Earwolf, see with this Longest Short show being added.
  • Wolfpop sucks, except for IWTT. The most recent Picking Favorites from yesterday has 91 listens, last week's has 165.

• Like 19

sHVvmdV.png

I would like to invite The Wolf Den to go ahead and get down to suck on deez

(I'm taking ownership of this feud back)

• Like 19

I wasted a lot of time this morning.

Here is a snapshot of current shows releasing now, mean of the past 5 episodes' Soundcloud numbers (if available). Click to embiggen lol. What a weird word! hahaha. embiggen!

Some notes:

• PFT/Wengert HH did 32,400. The numbers for a show can really really skew depending on the guest. Jon Gabrus is also really popular, based off a quick eyeball.

I wonder if this ep is a good representation. I actually listened to the Wolf Den yesterday b/c PFT was on it. Adam Sachs said that there is actually a "PFT bump". It blew my friggin mind b/c I was actually contributing to this bump at the time

Edit: why did I use the word "actually" so many times in this post?

Love,

Actually

• Like 16

shit. time to come clean - it's a new thing called 'embedded market research' or sometimes 'deep cover market research'. Remember all those times when I started a conversation about other podcasts in this forum? Why do you think they tried to re-tool Whooch? It's my greatest professional failure

• Like 16

It's spelled "MD 20/20" and it's not just for the homeless or college students anymore.

stepped their game up and have been producing some below average to minimally toxic fortified wine.

a "Mad Doug" that doesn't fit your obviously intellectual and diverse palate.

experience this gas station ambrosia, as it is truly something that you won't regret maybe.

serious props on the phrasing in this post.

MD 20/20 was my first introduction to the fascinating world of alcohol. It satisfied my curiosity for more than a decade as my this particular batch of 'gas station ambrosia' had notes of gasoline, koolaid, and a rustic air of sadness that lingered on the tongue. Thanks for the memories!

• Like 5

lol, Ronnie Hog doing some choice screenshot browser tab bits there.

• Like 17