🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 280.5 — SKLARBRO COUNTY 185

County favorite and fantastic writer Matt Goldich is back to talk about writing on Late Night with Seth Meyers, the benevolent vandalism he's experienced with his recent move to Harlem in NY, and misappropriated Shakespeare quotes. Then, Daniel Van Kirk brings us stories that include Darth Vader being arrested after a Jacksonville Beach attempted robbery, a New Jersey woman accused of making a fake 911 call so she could drive drunk, and a Brazilian group that is putting racist comments on billboards near offenders' homes. Plus, we hear a special message from Doug Buffone on why the Bears are doing so well recently.

Hey Sklars, long time listener, first time being a pedantic jerk:

The quote "All the world's a stage..." is also Shakespeare. It's from Macbeth. It's possible you already knew that, and you were just joking about it being a Rush quote; I sometimes find it hard to tell.

As someone who doesn't care about sports, I am super addicted to this podcast. I've listened to every episode. Keep up the good work!

We were just "f" ing around attributing that to Rush. Although, can you deny that Neil Peart is a modern day bard? You CAN"T! He's as close as we can get, what a god damned song writer. Someone just tweeted us that we should get Rush on the podcast. We'd lose our minds. Thanks for being addicted to the pod. We love it when that happens. Keep listening. Keep participating on these message boards and of course, Henderson!

Sign in to follow this