🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1718 - Dave Holmes

Dave shouting around 1:12 HAS to be in an intro next season

• Like 1

Because I don't think it can be said enough: Dave Holmes is the best, and I love when he is on NNF. I hope he gets to read a chapter of his book at Pardcast-athon.

• Like 2

My heart sank when I saw this episode, because Dave's dog of ten years died suddenly over the weekend (beautifully eulogized here), and I was not prepared to be a sobbing mess on a cross-country flight. Saved by pre-recording.

So are we not going to throw around guesses at to who likes to throw a sport coat over their lap at Saving Private Ryan and slap some cups?

I was sitting in my car thinking it sounded very Kevin Spacey-ish. He definitely has gay rumors circling him all the time, he's funny, and he seems like the type of celebrity that might do something like that just to get off on the fact that he knows the assistant wont object

Dave Holmes definitely gave me a wtf moment when they were discussing Kojak. I don't pay for cable but I have an HD antenna so I get a dozen weird channels, and the other night Kojak was on so I let it play, and it was on MeTV which I thought was Boston local, so Dave asking "What do you watch this on just like MeTV?" freaked me out

• Like 1

Funny, Stan, I was thinking it was the other guy rumored to be in the closet and unable to contain his inappropriate expressions of sexuality with masseurs and the like: John Travolta.

And thanks (?) for the share, Dan. I cried my way through that moments ago at my desk.

Sign in to follow this