🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 391 - 2015 Holiday Spectacular

Ho! Ho! Ho! BLECH! It's the most wonderful TIME of the year, the Holiday episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! is upon us and our most dearest of friends (and a complete stranger) stop by including intern Gino Lambardo, John Lennon of The Beatles, Ho Ho the naughty Elf, The Time Keeper, Baron Andrew Lloyd Webber, and small time business owner David Bunting. Pa drum drum drum drums!

• Like 1

maybe the best episode ever of pft off-mic laffs.

This is saying A LOT after PFT's off-mic explosion from Maxwell Keeper's "I LOVEEEEEEE YOU!" in the anniversary episode.

I have never quite voiced this opinion on the forums, but I believe that PFT's off-mic laughter may be the best part of his CBB's appearances, perhaps more than any of his character performances (especially when directed towards Scott). His genuine enjoyment for Scott's weird quirks and manner of speaking ("Scott-isms") is reaffirming and infectious.

• Like 7

Everybody clap your ass if you believe naughty elves exist!

• Like 2

This is saying A LOT after PFT's off-mic explosion from Maxwell Keeper's "I LOVEEEEEEE YOU!" in the anniversary episode.

I have never quite voiced this opinion on the forums, but I believe that PFT's off-mic laughter may be the best part of his CBB's appearances, perhaps more than any of his character performances (especially when directed towards Scott). His genuine enjoyment for Scott's weird quirks and manner of speaking ("Scott-isms") is reaffirming and infectious.

PFT's off-mic guffaw is the icing on the cake of my favorite 2015 moment, Gillian's wedding vows. "Dear Garry, How are you? I'm swell." [cue PFT dying off-mic]

• Like 4

I think the funniest part of Ho Ho might be how funny PFT thinks it is.

• Like 8

Spontaneanation with Lauren Lapkus, Womp It Up with Jon Daly, and the CBB Holiday Spectacular!??!

This Monday is bonkers.

• Like 9

"I'm late!"

"What are you late for?"

"To tell you to FUCK OFF!!"

• Like 16

I'm 35 minutes in, and I just had to check to see what the title of this episode was. I was so sure it was going to be "Tweed Hoodie Baja"

• Like 6