🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Themovieguy12345

Nasty Baby (2015)

This movie needs to be talk about more for its level of W.T.F. It may be the next "The room. The trailer is the movie plus even more weirdness. I

I love Tunde and Wiig too much to accept that this is a thread right now, even if it is a bad movie. I will just pretend it doesn't exist if anything.

I tried to watch this the other night, at some point I just gave up and moved on. how did it progress to ending up here, did i miss something?

Just about ready to go into a rant about sundance movies. why does every sundance movie need

to have a guy whistling in the trailer for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYNusXkYo6g

I tried to watch this the other night, at some point I just gave up and moved on. how did it progress to ending up here, did i miss something?

One of the main characters stabs a homeless man. And they're making a movie where they act like babies. Grown adults dressing and acting like babies. If that not W.T.F., I don't know what is.

• Like 1

One of the main characters stabs a homeless man. And they're making a movie where they act like babies. Grown adults dressing and acting like babies. If that not W.T.F., I don't know what is.

You should check out a movie called the gift. I sort of thought this film was going in that direction. Then it turned into a shallow grave. I did watch it again and it did get better thanks for encouraging me to rewatch it.

Sign in to follow this