🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Themovieguy12345

Nasty Baby (2015)

I love Tunde and Wiig too much to accept that this is a thread right now, even if it is a bad movie. I will just pretend it doesn't exist if anything.

I tried to watch this the other night, at some point I just gave up and moved on. how did it progress to ending up here, did i miss something?

Just about ready to go into a rant about sundance movies. why does every sundance movie need

to have a guy whistling in the trailer for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYNusXkYo6g

I tried to watch this the other night, at some point I just gave up and moved on. how did it progress to ending up here, did i miss something?

One of the main characters stabs a homeless man. And they're making a movie where they act like babies. Grown adults dressing and acting like babies. If that not W.T.F., I don't know what is.

• Like 1

One of the main characters stabs a homeless man. And they're making a movie where they act like babies. Grown adults dressing and acting like babies. If that not W.T.F., I don't know what is.

You should check out a movie called the gift. I sort of thought this film was going in that direction. Then it turned into a shallow grave. I did watch it again and it did get better thanks for encouraging me to rewatch it.

Sign in to follow this