🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 263 — 5th Anniversary

It's the 5 Year Anniversary of WHO CHARTED!!! Howard and Kulap share their early Whooch memories and talk about Howard's guest role on Kulap's show Bajillion Dollar Propertie$ as they countdown the Top 5 iTunes Rap Songs Music Chart. Then, Howard speaks on his recent clench busting adventures and Kulap tells us about her upcoming NY trip during YouTube's Most Popular Video Games for 2015 Chart. Later, we hear some special Dragon Boy Suede news as Kulap & Howard ask each other Qs!

Is this too much time with the guest or not enough? I can't figure how to complain properly...

• Like 3

"Keeper of the Aukerstick"!!! Man, this one was fun.

I still specifically remember listening to that first episode five years ago and being so pleasantly surprised and charmed. I wish that Howard would still do some of the research he mentioned, because some of the stuff that came out of that (like the gameshow-style quizzes he would give the guests) were so great.

• Like 1

"Keeper of the Aukerstick"!!! Man, this one was fun.

I still specifically remember listening to that first episode five years ago and being so pleasantly surprised and charmed. I wish that Howard would still do some of the research he mentioned, because some of the stuff that came out of that (like the gameshow-style quizzes he would give the guests) were so great.

I miss the quizzes and Chart Goose so, so much. Coaxing the egg was some of the best moments of the show.

Earbuds or We're Buds, what was the other one, Paris or Snaggletooth?

• Like 2

Italy or Snaggletooth Removal! That was the main one I was thinking of, forgot about Earbuds. I think there was at least one other recurring one.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this