🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 218 — Dawes in You've Been Invited to an Invite

Whenever I see there's a musical guest, I come here to see you and others be butthurt

Glad to be of service.

What do you know, another musical episode...

What do you know, another worthless comment...

• Like 3

Jesus H. Christ this music. I had to actually pause after two of the songs so I could recover before the funny. That second song (Little bit of everything?) broke my heart in a million pieces. I4H could make some money selling an album of all of these similiar to a TINY DESKS thing from NPR. Besser took things to a very special place this year. Just...wow.

• Like 5

I4H could make some money selling an album of all of these similiar to a TINY DESKS thing from NPR.

"Best of Improv4Humans With Matt Besser Musical Performances" presented by EW Scripps

All proceeds go to EW Scripps

No proceeds go to that guy on Improv4Humans With Matt Besser

• Like 2

"Best of Improv4Humans With Matt Besser Musical Performances" presented by EW Scripps

All proceeds go to EW Scripps

No proceeds go to that guy on Improv4Humans With Matt Besser

What if Brett is secretly behind EW Scripps? OH GOD! Did you know EW Scripps anagrams out to CRISP SPEW? IT WAS ALL RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF US THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!

Jesus H. Christ this music. I had to actually pause after two of the songs so I could recover before the funny. That second song (Little bit of everything?) broke my heart in a million pieces. I4H could make some money selling an album of all of these similiar to a TINY DESKS thing from NPR. Besser took things to a very special place this year. Just...wow.

I completely agree. I went and got Dawes' album after hearing the show but it doesn't compare to the I4H version. Incredible job on this production. I just sort of keep this episode hanging back in my queue so I can listen to these songs (especially the first two). I'd be scared to learn how many times I've actually listened to these two songs (and the 'mountain town' sketch). Big quality.

• Like 1