🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Best of 2015 Pt. 1

As we say farewell to another year of Comedy Bang! Bang! we look back at some of the favorite moments of 2015. Joining Scott is Paul F. Tompkins of SPONTANEANATION to countdown numbers fourteen through eleven of the Best CBB episodes of 2015 as voted by YOU the listener. Stay tuned for Pt. 2 dropping on Christmas Eve!

• Like 1

Is it weird that I'm invested in which episodes that got chosen

• Like 3

I don't think I'll ever get sick of that Adrian Brody video. It is truly the most insane thing I've seen a celebrity do.

• Like 2

Scott and Benny Schwaz are gonna love Hamilton so much!!

Really, really, really hoping we see Lin Manuel Miranda as a guest in the future.

• Like 1

Scott and Benny Schwaz are gonna love Hamilton so much!!

Really, really, really hoping we see Lin Manuel Miranda as a guest in the future.

I'm thinking Kroll would play him, but maybe only for a quick "call in"

• Like 1

Man I love these best of's for numerous reasons: it allows me too relisten to some of my favorite moments, I get to hear about the baking of the CBB bread and I can't get enough of Pau and Scott's back and forth.

• Like 5

I'm thinking Kroll would play him, but maybe only for a quick "call in"

The real Lin would be so much better (with no disrespect to Kroll, who I also love!). Lin is funny on his own and I can only imagine the showtune singing that would occur if he was on with Ben Schwartz and Scott...

The real Lin would be so much better (with no disrespect to Kroll, who I also love!). Lin is funny on his own and I can only imagine the showtune singing that would occur if he was on with Ben Schwartz and Scott...

Yeah obviously this is opinion, but I think what "Hamilton" has become is far too big for Lin to come on CBB, and I would also assume Scott wouldn't even consider that a possibility, but having someone on to get some laughs out of the phenomenon that it has become is definitely in his wheelhouse. Like how making jokes about Serial was all over Earwolf podcasts last year

• Like 1

You know, we could probably have gotten 20 episodes into the Best of 2015 podcasts but Paul and Scott had to catch up with the latest episodes of their other podcasts:

"Comedy Bang! Bang! Primer": "How This Podcast is Different From Serial Pt. 6"

"Star Wars Cantina Music Monthly": "Adreggaen Brody"

"Talkin' 'Titles": "What's in a Name?"

"Hangin' with Dr. Horn": "Vermillion"

"CBB Bump Check": "Hollywood Handbook"

"Wedding Pranxt3rz": "Paul Rust/Standing at Weddings"

Grepisodes, all.

• Like 10

I forgot to vote, but I hope the HH episode and that one Paul Rust episode are near the top.

• Like 1

That new Star Trek trailer looks awful, people weren't booing it because they were Star Wars fans or something

• Like 2