🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

Those times when there was only one set of footprints...it was then that Hulk was smashing you.

• Like 9

Wargen, sorry I just realized I accidentally plagiarized you.

It's okay. I get all my jokes from the Reader's Digest "Life in These United States" section.

I am 96 years old.

• Like 11

No one wants to comment on how SteveH is a ghost now?

I was kinda worried it was just me that was seeing that.

• Like 7

congrats to joe for being a mcghost and also curing steve of being ghost. am I secretly hoping ***I*** get a fun member designation for pointing this out? maybe

• Like 10

I'm not a ghost anymore. I thought that since it was christmas eve, maybe I was supposed to haunt whoever the scrooge of the forums is. Guess not. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals (home alone ROTFL LMFAO!)

• Like 8

HH listeners get a mention in the opening minutes of part 2 of this year's CBB best-of

• Like 9

HH listeners get a mention in the opening minutes of part 2 of this year's CBB best-of

THAT'S US!!!!!!!!

• Like 6

Yeah and guess what fuck you guys, I'm going to take this opportunity to reiterate my ongoing disappointment and disgust at the tendency to regurgitate catchphrases and ape funny malapropisms. And hey, I'm as guilty as anyone! OK, well that's obviously just not true, but I'm guilty, too! And, far worse, I'm being a real grump about something that doesn't affect me in the slightest! So who's the real asshole, here?

If you're saying "Why, Josh, it's you, you're the real asshole here," first of all I can't hear you because your screen isn't a window into my home, go take a GD computer class, and second of all, sorry but WRONG. It's still the people who think it's so fun not only to repeat funny things they've heard aloud, which is already dangerously close to unacceptably obnoxious, but also to type those funny things, which is just baffling.

In recognition of my own past mistakes, I've taken the necessary step of retiring my former moniker, "Mean Detective," ("turning in my badge and gun" right guys? little bit of fun) in favor of this new, fun celebrity name mash-up thing, a refreshing new type of humorous nickname that's recently catching on in the wackier corners of the Internet. Now my name is so funny not because it's referencing something that some guy said on the radio, but because it's the product of my own fertile imagination, and it's totally unlike anything else out there. Instead of masturbatory, inward-facing humor, I want to engage in humor that's more like someone else is giving me a wicked HJ. Here's to a 2016 filled with originality and inclusive fun.

In closing, I'd like to invite you all to eat my (cargo) shorts, did I do that, sorry, I've made a huge mistake, I immediately regret this decision, that just happened, Dr. Steve Brule, Lanaaaaaaaa, Tina Belcher, when there's trouble you call DW, Riggs!, completing each other's sandwiches, Bueller?, in space no one can hear you scream, I'm lovin' it, dude you're getting a Dell, can you hear me now, the horror the horror, do I look like a clown to you, God bless us everyone, and finally, SCREW YOU GUYS I'M GOIN HOME

• Like 21

Well, as the resident ghost of the forums now, I can safely say that I will indeed be haunting all of the people who think I'm a bad boy tonight as you sleep. You'll be visited by The Ghost of Forum Past, Forum Present and indeed, Forum Future. You'll awake on Christmas Day and yell to the piss boy on the street below, "Boy! Oh young boy did you know that Joe McGurl IS actually a very funny, nice and handsome boy with a winning combination of roguish charm and devilish wit. He is an integral and respected member of these blessed lands we call the forum and worthy of all the praise he gets, did you know he's a very successful stage actor and comedian and he really is and honestly, it's only a matter of time now before this kid really takes off he's a fucking star, young lad! How could I have been so blind! Thank [insert appropriate religious deity/celebrity/handsome boy that you worship] I was visited by that handsome McGhost last night!" You'll actually be saying all of that word for word, can you believe it??

Truly an incredible journey lies before you.

• Like 18

I too changed my name earlier today because I am sick of jokes and humor but you don't see me making a whole big thing about it and that's cause I have RESPECT and HUMILITY and not at all because I didn't think of a good thing to say. Smh.

• Like 18

I too changed my name earlier today because I am sick of jokes and humor but you don't see me making a whole big thing about it and that's cause I have RESPECT and HUMILITY and not at all because I didn't think of a good thing to say. Smh.

ooh big mistake you obv should have written a screed sorry lol what a fuckin lame lol good luck pal lolol omg

• Like 11

R.I.P. Joe McHandsome

I was too pure for this cruel world. My maker has received me at the gates and actually said I was the perfect human specimen. Can't believe it man. What a day. I'll mis u jckl

• Like 8

Now that Joe has passed and he is now #1 handsome ghost, I put my name into the gobbler of fire and I will fight anyone who wants to call them self the next #1 handsome boy.

• Like 20

Wouldn't it be feminist and progressive and so edgy of us if a WOMAN was named the next #1 Handsome Boy?

Im not saying anything yet I'm just saying it is something to start thinking about.

Edit: Remember this post. It just ended sexism.

• Like 19

Now that Joe has passed and he is now #1 handsome ghost, I put my name into the gobbler of fire and I will fight anyone who wants to call them self the next #1 handsome boy.

I'm going to be making a push in 2016 for the title, because I want to wrestle you ;)

• Like 16

Man, this is so unfair. McGurl gets to be a ghost, yet my wish to become a Gill-Man remains unfulfilled.

• Like 7