🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

Edit: hey, somebody changed my status! What is this, some kind of trick? If so, good one!

ooh ooh do me

edit: bummer

• Like 4

Can't wait until I'm the final member, then I'm gonna wear my members only jacket I got for xmas and look soooo cool.

• Like 16

I hope everyone has the loveliest time celebrating Santa's 2015th birthday today. And if anyone isn't celebrating it, I hope they burn in hell where they belong. But not until after they have a really fantastic day.

Here's a picture of me opening my presents just now. Great haul this year!

4ioJiDAl.jpg

• Like 20

What a twisted fate, to wake up on Christmas morn only to be stripped of any words under my picture thing. A torment worse than that of Bob Marley from Dickens' A Christmas Carol.

Merry Krampus to us, every one!

• Like 15

4JRm1X8.jpg

Solid Christmas gift from my brother. Merry Christmas to all you jerks

• Like 22

I bought myself the other Tshirt but it's in the washing machine at the minute so I can't take a picture of it.

This is a really good post, if I do say so myself (and I do).

• Like 7

The present that I thought was an iPad was actually a book are you fucking kidding me Santa ever heard of the app store? You can read books on an iPad now what a waste of a gift. But much thanks to who ever sent it to me it's the thought that counts or some shit.

• Like 19

A lot of people are going to be saying Merry Christmas over the next 24 hours, but I just want to say that if anybody wants to have a Bad Christmas or even an OK Christmas, you should be allowed to. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

xoxo

-JP

Ahem, I'm JP. You're just a dirty JAP.

• Like 3

Oh, cool, British impressions, HAR DE HAR HAR. Let's see how you like it.

"Howdy pardners, I'm a big fat tourist, where's Stonehenge, y'all?"

Yeah, that's you. That's what you sound like*. You wanted the gloves off? You got it.

*Well, not Dairy Pillows or Zsinjeh or Robotam or Honlads or kittens. If I forgot you from this list, that's on you, work harder on being more memorable.

• Like 20

You think the baby Jesus would do British impressions? Maybe THINK a little about the reason for the season.

• Like 17

"This manger's well naff". If you haven't read that verse are you even a christian

• Like 19

I'm watching the star wars holiday special. It's just as bad as I've always heard it was. I can't wait to hear what Gourley has to say about it on HDTGM.

Merry Christmas

• Like 4

Merry Christmas my gentile friends.

You guys have taught me so much about Christmas traditions. For example, I used to think that people froze their leftover Christmas cake and reused it during the following year's Christmas cake eating contest, but now I know they just throw it away like yesterday's trash.

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for delete-editing my recent posts last night. It was definitely not because I was drunk and made 2 mediocre posts, then became more drunk so thought it was a good idea to delete these posts. You see, this wouldn't even make sense, as mediocre posts have obviously never bothered me before. Actually, what happened is even though they were hilarious, those posts were extremely offensive and hurtful to everyone on here, especially Norm, and I thought it was best for everyone's well being if they were removed (especially for Norm)

• Like 23

It's Boxing Day here now, I hope you all adhere to the British tradition of listening to the Box Angeles archive.

• Like 19

Ahem, I'm JP. You're just a dirty JAP.

I regret this post but I am a stronger and better person than silvr, so I refuse to delete it. Even I'm human. Christmas is a day to reflect on our humanity, realize our flaws, and ask forgiveness.

• Like 15

I regret this post but I am a stronger and better person than silvr, so I refuse to delete it. Even I'm human. Christmas is a day to reflect on our humanity, realize our flaws, and ask forgiveness.

Thank you for calling me human

• Like 15

happy 1 week anniversary of my birthday to all!

love from me and mine

ib9AEmt.jpg

This industry we call sharkbite!!!!

• Like 11