🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

Ahem, I'm JP. You're just a dirty JAP.

The only J anyone cares about is JJPI, bby.

Racism or not.

• Like 3

Has anyone said "Holiday Handbook" over the last few days? I'm going to say it now anyway just in case.

Holiday Handbook. That's so good.

Edit: Okay I just googled it and found it on the wiki (shoutout nohorseman, top bloke) for an episode from this time last year. It was said by Sean, proving my theory that it's good.

thanks

• Like 19

Hey guys, hope this doesnt get buried by all these great posts.

I still have a podcast that none of you are fuckin with(i mean this in both ways lol jk but seriously) Sorry 4 the Wait.

Good or Bad - EPISODE 4 - Bugs with guests Mark Fox(an actual bug expert, you may know him as spunky foonerism) and Josh Werth (just a guy. goes by mean detective or arnold shwarzenegger or something on here)

Its a really funny episode but since Mark is an actual expert its informational too!

Subscribe and like me as a person and give me 5 swirly van gogh's on itunes and anywhere else.

New stream: http://www.podcasts....r-bad-3f5fcfa51

Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/soundcloud/oLls

FAQ:

Q: Is there another podcast with the same name and concept?

A: Yea dude but by all accounts it aint shit and neither are you for asking that basic boy question.

Q: Which one is yours?

A: The one with the picture of the middle finger because i got that fuck u tude. Anastasia Vigo drew that shit, its so flame i know!

Q: Is your podcast theme song the greatest ever? Is that you?

A: Yes and yes, but the instrumentation is all credit to Andrew Clotworthy aka A Bear.

Q: Where were you?

A: #wheredawildthingsR

#GargoyleBoyz

#GilbertArenasGhostWriter

Thank you. Mods please dont remove this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 24

Good Or Bad Podcast: A Review By Ya Boy

In a modern sense, comedy refers to any discourse or work generally intended to be humorous or to amuse by inducing laughter, especially in theatre, television, film and stand-up comedy. The origins of the term are found in Ancient Greece. In the Athenian democracy, the public opinion of voters was influenced by the political satire performed by the comic poets at the theaters. The theatrical genre of Greek comedy can be described as a dramatic performance which pits two groups or societies against each other in an amusing agon or conflict. Northrop Frye depicted these two opposing sides as a "Society of Youth" and a "Society of the Old". A revised view characterizes the essential agon of comedy as a struggle between a relatively powerless youth and the societal conventions that pose obstacles to his hopes. In this struggle, the youth is understood to be constrained by his lack of social authority, and is left with little choice but to take recourse in ruses which engender very dramatic irony which provokes laughter.

Satire and political satire use comedy to portray persons or social institutions as ridiculous or corrupt, thus alienating their audience from the object of their humor. Parody subverts popular genres and forms, critiquing those forms without necessarily condemning them.

Other forms of comedy include screwball comedy, which derives its humor largely from bizarre, surprising situations or characters, and black comedy, which is characterized by a form of humor that includes darker aspects of human behavior or human nature. Similarly scatological humor, sexual humor, and race humor create comedy by violating social conventions or taboos in comic ways. A comedy of manners typically takes as its subject a particular part of society and uses humor to parody or satirize the behavior and mannerisms of its members. Romantic comedy is a popular genre that depicts burgeoning romance in humorous terms and focuses on the foibles of those who are falling in love.

Basically this podcast is funny as fuck and you'd be a real piece of shit not to listen to it fuck you.

• Like 13

Happy day after Boxing Day Hollywood Handbook Heads, hope you are having a chill morning :wub:

• Like 3

"Good or Bad?" Yeah it's actually more like "Good", because I think it's a good podcast. I'm serious change the name

• Like 11

Besides CBB the movie, what was everyone's favourite CBB ep this year

• Like 3

I love all Andy Daly and/or Zouks episodes (including Womptaculars if I'm in the mood), but honestly, even if everyone were still alive and kickin' it on earth, I fuckin' love all Farts and Pro episodes. Except the third one? One was weaker. But this one wasn't.

• Like 5

The latest (?) Paul Rust one

I forget why but I just remember losing my shit multiple times

• Like 4

the one with hayes and sean

• Like 5

The Tim Heidecker, Brett Gelman and Jon Daly episode was my fave next to Hayes and Sean. It was goofy and stupid and dumb and it felt like old CDR where Scott was having fun and just letting the guests do all the work.

Other faves were:

Mulaney, Lapkus, Sodero

Mailer Daemon

Silicon Valley guys

The contest winner one

The 2014 holiday special

• Like 8

Mm yes Paul Rust is great, just listened to the I Was There Too ep he was on, grepisode

• Like 5

Hey guys, hope this doesnt get buried by all these great posts.

I still have a podcast that none of you are fuckin with(i mean this in both ways lol jk but seriously) Sorry 4 the Wait.

Good or Bad - EPISODE 4 - Bugs with guests Mark Fox(an actual bug expert, you may know him as spunky foonerism) and Josh Werth (just a guy. goes by mean detective or arnold shwarzenegger or something on here)

Its a really funny episode but since Mark is an actual expert its informational too!

Subscribe and like me as a person and give me 5 swirly van gogh's on itunes and anywhere else.

New stream: http://www.podcasts....r-bad-3f5fcfa51

Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/gobpodcast

FAQ:

Q: Is there another podcast with the same name and concept?

A: Yea dude but by all accounts it aint shit and neither are you for asking that basic boy question.

Q: Which one is yours?

A: The one with the picture of the middle finger because i got that fuck u tude. Anastasia Vigo drew that shit, its so flame i know!

Q: Is your podcast theme song the greatest ever? Is that you?

A: Yes and yes, but the instrumentation is all credit to Andrew Clotworthy aka A Bear.

Q: Where were you?

A: #wheredawildthingsR

#GargoyleBoyz

#GilbertArenasGhostWriter

Thank you. Mods please dont remove this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit you three are funny! I was gonna make some joke about how funny it was, but I'm far too intimidated by you guys now

Edit: just so you know, this recent episode doesn't show up on iTunes for me, but the Podcasts link worked

• Like 9

Good Night in the Morning

American Football + Hanford as John Lennon

Silicon Valley

Middleditch + Lapkus

Gelmen, Heidecker, Daly

Heynongman (idk if it was you, but somebody was saying NOT to vote for that one. it's such a great episode, even if 'heynongman' took off too much, there are some other 10/10 bits in there).

Joe Bongos

Not Farts and Pro 4

sleeper: Matt Braunger, Kyle Kinane, Fran Gillespie, and Neil Campbell as Winsome

• Like 7