🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

Hi Kevin I'm stuck at the airport for four hours and your latest podcast episode only clocks in at one hour and fifteen minutes??? What do you plan to do about this?? And before you tell me to listen to the other episodes of your show, I've already done that so TRY AGAIN.

I can't believe I have to spend two hours and forty-five minutes NOT laughing a lot and being entertained. Absurd. one star.

• Like 12

2015 was a stellar year for podcasts and 2016 looks like things will only get better! I p!an on launching Nothin' Says Lovin' Like Poddin' With the Muffin sometime late spring! My first guests will be Andy Daly,Jason Mantzoukas,Paul Rust and the ayahuesca responsible for my hallucinations.

• Like 14

Holy shit you three are funny! I was gonna make some joke about how funny it was, but I'm far too intimidated by you guys now

Edit: just so you know, this recent episode doesn't show up on iTunes for me, but the Podcasts link worked

Wow thanks a lot! we try to be funny and cool so im glad its working. dont be intimidated unless you see me as your grand master then in that case your fear is necessary to your development as a comedy warrior (we are like soldiers but stronger) thanks for the itunes heads up. i had to change hosts because soundcloud is a lot more expensive than i originally thought. it should correct itself soon.

Hi Kevin I'm stuck at the airport for four hours and your latest podcast episode only clocks in at one hour and fifteen minutes??? What do you plan to do about this?? And before you tell me to listen to the other episodes of your show, I've already done that so TRY AGAIN.

I can't believe I have to spend two hours and forty-five minutes NOT laughing a lot and being entertained. Absurd. one star.

hey i wish i could have let u know earlier that if u listen to it at .25x speed it will take about 5 hours to listen to. me and all my friends listen to everything at .25x speed it makes u feel like ur robotrippin its so raw. thanks for ur kind words! maybe when i do good or bad "wine" you will join me. im looking for more experts like mark.

• Like 19

Besides CBB the movie, what was everyone's favourite CBB ep this year

Any of the Tommy Middleditch ones.

• Like 2

me and all my friends listen to everything at .25x speed it makes u feel like ur robotrippin its so raw.

doooope man if you like robotripping check this out

il_570xN.177010344.jpg

robot is fuckin rippin shreds

• Like 17

Besides CBB the movie, what was everyone's favourite CBB ep this year

Probably Kid Detectives or Too Much Tuna Tour. I love how gleefully gross both those episodes get.

• Like 4

robo trip was the movie that had the song "robo-scotty doesn't know". thank you for reading

• Like 14

Jeffery, thanks for doing this. I guess I don't really have a question for you. I just want to say I love all your work and if you responded to this it would make my day!

• Like 5

Jeffrey,

What was it that you tried to use as your avatar, and why did you fail so hard?

Thanks,

Wheez

• Like 5

Jeffrey, why did you not respond to these questions? Was it because they were too good?

Also, verified:

qKrRZ5u.png

• Like 15

Jeffrey, I know I said I could hang out today but I actually got called into work instead. Sorry! Are you free tomorrow? I'm off all day, just hit me up.

Also just wondering did I make it home safe from my flight last night?

• Like 10

Jeffrey, I know I said I could hang out today but I actually got called into work instead. Sorry! Are you free tomorrow? I'm off all day, just hit me up.

Humblebrag

• Like 3

Jeffrey when are you going to pay me back for the bail I posted that one time you thought you could cheat the system by printing off all those two dollar bills at Kinkos?

P.S. I can't believe you skimped out on color ink and just went with black and white.

• Like 5

Also just wondering did I make it home safe from my flight last night?

Jeffrey, when's the wedding?

Just kidding! But seriously, I wish only the best for you crazy kids.

• Like 4

Jeffrey, what's the best instagram filter for a picture of a dog? Please show your work.

• Like 8

Jeffrey, when's the wedding?

Just kidding! But seriously, I wish only the best for you crazy kids.

I was already at Ashley's wedding. I was pretty busy at the time but apparently I had to be there cause I was "the bride" and going on a camping trip is "not as important" and "what the fuck is wrong with you"

• Like 8

I was already at Ashley's wedding. I was pretty busy at the time but apparently I had to be there cause I was "the bride" and going on a camping trip is "not as important" and "what the fuck is wrong with you"

Upsetting to see you on the forums right now when you should be using this time to pray fervently that this child is a healthy son and proper heir to my estate. I mean seriously SEVEN worthless daughters in a row? I'm not convinced you aren't doing this on purpose.

• Like 9

Jeffrey when are you going to pay me back for the bail I posted that one time you thought you could cheat the system by printing off all those two dollar bills at Kinkos?

P.S. I can't believe you skimped out on color ink and just went with black and white.

Too bad color prints cost $2.01

• Like 8

Jeffrey, what's the best instagram filter for a picture of a dog? Please show your work.

I'll field this one for Mr. Parties

The best instagram filter to use for dogs is "Toaster." This is factually proven as it was named after Kevin Rose's (the founder of Digg) dog that is named Toaster. IMO it was a massive missed opportunity to not name his lil pup, "DiggDog." That's just my opinion though.

Weigh in guys, what do YOU think Kevin Rose should have named his dog? Tweet in with your hashtag #DiggDogNoDiggity

• Like 14

aw man they talked about our boys AGAIN on the CBB best of.

i really hope scott brings them on more next year or just more scott/paul appearances on HH

• Like 9