🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

21 Tweets About Getting Old That Are Funny Because They're True And Why It's Hollywood Handbook That's The Best Podcast

• Like 12

I get the reference :)/>

Most people in the late 60s just weren't ready for The Union Underground's extreme hair style and scary album covers

• Like 5

This is real bad, guys. Not only do we not get an ep today, but Lemmy died yesterday.

I think we should all raise our mic stands as high as they will go, eat a bunch of speed, and drink a fifth of Jack in honor of Lemmy.

RIP

• Like 6

Earwolf posted pics from their holiday party on their facebook page. Engineer Cody Boy was dressed like a spaceman. Too lazy to post the pic here. Again, that's engineer cody boy dressed as a spaceman.

• Like 17

Hayes did say something like there might be a few weeks where there isn't an episode or DIDN'T YOU ALL LISTEN?

Yes, I'm on to you all now.

• Like 17

Hayes did say something like there might be a few weeks where there isn't an episode or DIDN'T YOU ALL LISTEN?

Yes, I'm on to you all now.

LOL it's like these clowns don't even fucking listen

• Like 7

It's pretty messed up that the boys thing they can enjoy a holiday. What do they thing this is, fun and games? I'd say enjoy your holidays, but that seems impossible now.

• Like 7

this Nice Norm guy seems kinda edgy.

I like it.

• Like 10

Don't be spoiled.

I ain't no milk.

• Like 7

Earwolf posted pics from their holiday party on their facebook page. Engineer Cody Boy was dressed like a spaceman. Too lazy to post the pic here. Again, that's engineer cody boy dressed as a spaceman.

I thought I was a hipster comedy nerd but I don't recognize a lot of this people. They look really funny so they must be in comedy. I have the same glasses as Matt Gourley.

This post brought to you by too much coffee and not enough HH and the letter Y and the number 69 (haha)

• Like 11

I might be biased, but I think 69 jokes are hilarious

• Like 8

Most people in the late 60s just weren't ready for The Union Underground's extreme hair style and scary album covers

You mean Velvet Underground. Unless the nu metal band behind "Turn Me On Mr. Deadman" were time travelers.

• Like 5

So Joe you like metal and all that kind of stuff, who hurt you?

• Like 5

So Joe you like metal and all that kind of stuff, who hurt you?

You, just now, with that question.

• Like 11

Hayes and Tom talking about jagr is my favourite moment ever. The more sports references the better.

I dislocated my shoulder at work today and no new HH was still the worst part of my day

• Like 8

NO! BAD!

*smacks boy genie on the nose with a rolled up newspaper *

• Like 5

Hayes and Tom talking about jagr is my favourite moment ever. The more sports references the better.

I dislocated my shoulder at work today and no new HH was still the worst part of my day

I imagine all jobs to be office desk jobs so lmao how did you dislocate your shoulder typing on some computer

• Like 12

You mean Velvet Underground. Unless the nu metal band behind "Turn Me On Mr. Deadman" were time travelers.

I'm 100% sure that was The Powdermen 5000

• Like 5