🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

Isnt that question specifically for billionaires? Weird that they cater to the 1 percent.

Wait, dont tell me. Scripps is paying for this podcast to be made. I guess he finally got his rich little dick wet and fucked a baby into some one.

• Like 13

hot dog go bathroom

Now that's what I call a t-shirt vol. 3!

• Like 5

what if engineer cody were real

What if Chanson was real?

• Like 9

Scientists have come to the conclusion that it is not likely that the known universe is actually a simulation, but what if Cody got in the wires during their experiments to cover up the truth, and he is the architect of our reality?

• Like 5

Scientists have come to the conclusion that it is not likely that the known universe is actually a simulation, but what if Cody got in the wires during their experiments to cover up the truth, and he is the architect of our reality?

If you'd said "he is the master of our reality" I could've posted something cool about Black Sabbath's Master of Reality album. But you didn't, so thanks for nothin', jerk!

• Like 2

haha you guys must be tokin that gas ya'll got me trippin im hearing colors and tasting music seriously who grows your shit it must be some premo shit is it hybrid? just a warning you need to go to vermont for that good shit idk why its a warning lmao yall got me so high right now but in vermont bernie sandman sent pesticides off to never never land so you know ya smokin A1 organic no gmo, thats just a little tip from me, the dude with a PHD in smokin THC haha put ya lightaz up (lil kim's biggest hit plays)

• Like 22

the dude with a PHD in smokin THC

this made me lol. seriously, this sincerely made me laugh and think about all y'all (I'm from the south) and appreciate my fellow forumers. you peeps and the Teaser Freezer Frijoles (my new band's name) are the coolest beans I know. keep on rockin in the free world.

Party on,

Garth

• Like 8

Ahem, attention, I have an announcement.

Please make sure you are comfortable seated, as the news I am about to share may freak your bean beyond the normal parameters of bean freaking.

It has recently come to my attention that one “Chanson” of Hollywood Handbook call-in B-lister fame and myself have, as they are colloquially known, mutual pals. To my great surprise, I (a probable human) attended college with “fellow human beings” who “know Chanson personally.”

I know. I am shocked. Until this very evening I did not believe him to be human, but an android sent to this earth to worship Earwolf podcasts and snow. One who has done a moderate to fairly competent job maintaining humanoid cadence.

With this information, we become that much closer to unlocking the mystery behind this perplexing being.

One small step for Annie, one giant leap for for forum-kind.

• Like 24

What was the deal with the "Vinny Jones" commercial, by the way

• Like 1

Also I'm pretty sure the Drowning Pool guy straight up died less than a year after that song

• Like 4

That Alicia Tobin episode of Stop Podcasting Yourself was actually really freaking good. Just saying. Seriously, she is a delight.

• Like 4

Ahem, attention, I have an announcement.

Please make sure you are comfortable seated, as the news I am about to share may freak your bean beyond the normal parameters of bean freaking.

It has recently come to my attention that one “Chanson” of Hollywood Handbook call-in B-lister fame and myself have, as they are colloquially known, mutual pals. To my great surprise, I (a probable human) attended college with “fellow human beings” who “know Chanson personally.”

I know. I am shocked. Until this very evening I did not believe him to be human, but an android sent to this earth to worship Earwolf podcasts and snow. One who has done a moderate to fairly competent job maintaining humanoid cadence.

With this information, we become that much closer to unlocking the mystery behind this perplexing being.

One small step for Annie, one giant leap for for forum-kind.

Yeah... I'm disappointed too, you guys. Sometimes it just turns out that you actually do exist and aren't made-up...

• Like 17

One who has done a moderate to fairly competent job maintaining humanoid cadence.

I can't stop laughing at this part, please help

• Like 9

Has Chanson jumped the shark?

I've never understood what that meant to be honest.

• Like 4

I've never understood what that meant to be honest.

Don't worry Chanson; it's a Fonzie reference, so I think he's trying to say you are very cool aaaay

• Like 14

That Alicia Tobin episode of Stop Podcasting Yourself was actually really freaking good. Just saying. Seriously, she is a delight.

i like stop podcasting yourself and that was definitely a top ep for them, but i personally would not put them on any kind of year end list. comedy is pretty subjective tho so probably the reviewer who wrote the list was laughing their ass off for a solid hour instead of smiling a lil and thinking "yes this is a very nice conversation" during it

• Like 8