🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

So if I'm reading that shrimp bag correct, you either get 26 shrimp or 30 shrimp in a 1 lb. bag, never 28 or 27. Weird

• Like 6

Love this time of year. I can pretend I'm popular!

• Like 10

Sorry thundercock, it was my fault. Picking up dorritos was my one and only responsibility, and I even managed to fuck that up. I guess it's time for me to take accountability and tell you the truth.

Earlier today, NPR reported that Dorritos was discontinuing the ranch flavo(u)r, and that all stores would sell out soon. Knowing that ranch was your favo(u)rite flavo(u)r, I rushed down to the supermarket to pick them up. NPR still playing on my car stereo, I became entranced with some news story about how BitCoins are the new sillybanz to kids these days.

I arrived at the store but wanted to hear the end of the story; unfortunately, once I reached the dorritos shelves, some asshole walked away with the last bag of ranch. I should have just streamed that program later, and then that would have been YOUR bag of dorritos; I'm such an idiot.

Because we know you'd be devastated to learn that not only were there no ranch Dorritos at the party, but there would never be ranch dorritos again at any party ever, we decided it best that you didn't come and save you from immense disappointment.

But I guess you know now anyway, sorry.

• Like 19

You can kinda see a devil face in the smoke. Bush up to his old tricks I'd bet. Stay safe.

• Like 17

I came and checked out your place muffins. Sorry I couldn't stay but I thought it wouldn't be the best for me to drop mad tabs LMAO love tripping right guys. But for real cool place.

• Like 7

J-man I'm honoured xo

TC it's a joke list where the ascending order is who annoys him most.

You are more annoying than some random dog, and I am more annoying than you, the dog, and Norm.

Thank fuck I'm not more annoying than Chanson.

• Like 10

Man souprman's a downer when his name is ---

• Like 12

Man souprman's a downer when his name is ---

It's like he's on that weird kryptonite shit Richard Pryor made in Souprman III.

• Like 5

I saw star wars: tfa again this afternoon. It holds up to the passage of time pretty well. I recommend seeing it again if you haven't yet.

I think seeing star wars again may have made this my most enjoyable new year's eve ever.

• Like 5

It's like he's on that weird kryptonite shit Richard Pryor made in Souprman III.

I don't think crack-cocaine can be considered a downer

• Like 6

Actually Richard liked to freebase which is a more pure and dangerous way to smoke cocaine.

It involves using a chemical to turn the coke to vapor/crystals.

Richard used ether to do it which is why he blew himself the fuck up.

x91bzND.jpg

• Like 13

I walked into this bumpin party (read: my shitty bedroom) and IMMEDIATELY locked eyes with this total hottie. Turns out I didn't even have to find something funny to kiss! I found the real deal! I met my true love tonight, and it is my roommate's e-cig that she doesn't know I stole from the kitchen. I can't wait to see where this relationship leads in 2016.

aFC2i3Nl.jpg

Sorry you guys couldn't come to this dope ass party (read: my shitty bedroom) but the only person who was invited was Thundercock69, and he didn't even show up. So rude. But don't worry I'm not lonely and way too drunk at all I feel great and I'm having a great time.

lmao happy new year, everyone!!!

• Like 22

My knowledge of cocaine is lacking but that's OK because I know that #710

• Like 4

Damn girl, like the way you smoke that e-cig

Love,

thejjar

• Like 10

ecigs or 'vaping' is not smoking, its more like taking a asthma inhaler with an blue led glued on it

• Like 24

Ashley you are so beautiful.

You look like a movie star from the classic age of cinema.

If I were a million years younger I would be way too intimidated to legit flirt w you.

This post is 100% sincere and is the only nice thing I will post today.

That is all.

• Like 14

Happy New Year's, ya weirdos

I'll be hot next year

• Like 6

ecigs or 'vaping' is not smoking, its more like taking a asthma inhaler with an blue led glued on it

vaping is worse than smoking because hipsters like it

Ashley you are so beautiful.

You look like a movie star from the classic age of cinema.

If I were a million years younger I would be way too intimidated to legit flirt w you.

This post is 100% sincere and is the only nice thing I will post today.

That is all.

Sincerity suits you.

• Like 8