🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

So if I'm reading that shrimp bag correct, you either get 26 shrimp or 30 shrimp in a 1 lb. bag, never 28 or 27. Weird

Uh, all I know is that they sell several different shrimp bags and some have more smaller shrimp and some have fewer larger shrimp and I like to get the ones that have the bigger shrimp because it is for cocktail.

• Like 7

Everyone that posts here is at least a 7

Ashley looks especially nice

*takes more drugs*

• Like 15

Happy remains of the old year! I've got 69 minutes left of 2015 and I resolve to make the most of it, because who knows 2016 might be terrible!

#2015forlife #oldyearisthegoldyear

Edit: #newyearistheboooyear

Edit: ashley you do look very nice

• Like 10

I would like to wish a Happy New Year to everyone here on the HH forums, except for Ashley.

Ashley, I hope you're having a good time at the 1921 July 4th Ball at the Overlook Hotel.

EDIT: That wasn't an insult. Unless you think looking timeless and classy is an insult.

• Like 13

i hear e-cigs cause fancy

wait that's not right, vice must have had an autoerect issue

• Like 11

I got a book about Lando, but I haven't read it yet.

Anyone ever noticed his name is LANDo but he lives in the CLOUD city of Bespin?

If anyone should be called Skywalker it's him!

Happy 2016!

I feel sick.

• Like 9

nYearEve.png

also I went to a party and they had all balloons in the shape of numbers (spelling out 2016 a few times).

I realised that if you turn the 6 upside down it looks like a 9.

I thought it would be hilarious to take two 6s and make 69, but when I got too close to the balloons the women looked angry and I left it.

• Like 21

I might be biased but I think 69 jokes are hilarious

• Like 12

Sorry you guys couldn't come to this dope ass party (read: my shitty bedroom) but the only person who was invited was Thundercock69, and he didn't even show up. So rude. But don't worry I'm not lonely and way too drunk at all I feel great and I'm having a great time.

lmao happy new year, everyone!!!

Oh shit sorry I thought your hand written invitation said ushley not ashley and I was like "I don't know anyone named ushley do I? This must be meant for someone who knows someone named ushley."

So I threw it away and went on with my day (lol that rhymes)

• Like 10

irl i'm just some crazy guy on the internet.

• Like 11

Man 2016 has a lot more headaches and girls telling me they're disappointed in me than I remember 2015 having

• Like 11

Oh shit sorry I thought your hand written invitation said ushley not ashley and I was like "I don't know anyone named ushley do I? This must be meant for someone who knows someone named ushley."

So I threw it away and went on with my day (lol that rhymes)

Ushley is the Bennifer/Brangelina-style name I came up with in case ashley and Usher ever start dating.

• Like 14

Ushley is the Bennifer/Brangelina-style name I came up with in case ashley and Usher ever start dating.

Oh man what if Bennifer and Brangelina started dating?

• Like 10

Is Usher the one that hit Rihanna

Hey guys, new years was a total success, the clock turned to 12 just like I guessed.

Slick Rick's rap-senses just started tingling.

• Like 8

I can't beliebe you would bring up Usher to me after he left me for that little tart Justin.

Is Usher the one that hit Rihanna

I can't rihlieve you would bring up Rihanna to me after she left me for that utter piece of shit Chris Brown.

• Like 9

For 2016, I say we have less Gangnam Style and more Gangnam SMILES.

That is my wish for the world :wub:

• Like 19

New year new Hollywood Handbook episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4