🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

I wish y'all would STOP texting me lmao. I don't know how my ego is supposed to handle all this validation.

Plus mom said that next time I go over the family limit, I have to pay the phone bill. :(

PS thanks for discreetly sending my approval to my inbox, Dairy Pillows. Would have been sooooo embarrassing for all these guys to have seen it, lol. Can you even imagine?

• Like 14

My number is +353 85 6969420. Text me. Lol, I'm just kidding, that's me mum's number.

Edit: I did not think this through. Please stop texting my mother.

• Like 22

I just found out that my friend/crush is bringing me delicious cookies back from Newfoundland and I'm very excited.

1511313_Large.jpg

My favourite Beatles album is that the Kinks are better.

• Like 13

That is an absolutely absurd statement. The Kinks have a handful of good songs strewn throughout way too many albums. The Beatles cranked out album after album of classics. Also, Revolver is the best Beatles album and those cookies look tasty.

• Like 6

Revolver is 2nd best, Kinks are good but they're nothing compared to The Beatles

Help! is a truly great album, but I'm really into psychedelia and fuzz guitar, so Revolver really juices my bone.

• Like 3

I get depressed around new year's too, soup. I'm glad we have this place.

• Like 6

N O .

P

As in Pretty

As in you x

• Like 5

Today was a bad day because I care way too much about football. It's really a problem. Sometimes I wish I was like the dweebs on this forum that don't like sports. Don't worry guys I won't name names. I love you all equally

• Like 8