🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

"Hey-hey we're the Beatles! People say we beetle around.

We're too busy singing...to crawl all over the ground."

#1 beatles song

• Like 18

what a crazy twist that this thread ended up being about another missing episode as well.

• Like 6

Lerini I would've guessed your favOUrite Beatles record is Helter Skelter by Motley Crue.

• Like 3

the grey album is good

• Like 8

Lerini I would've guessed your favOUrite Beatles record is Helter Skelter by Motley Crue.

Godhead's cover of Eleanor Rigby is decent, too.

How do I phrase a joke about the lyric "I look at all the lonely people" from Eleanor Rigby and how it describes this forum in a good way

• Like 8

I think that's a Drive Shaft song.

• Like 3

I think that's a Drive Shaft song.

great Lost reference soup.

• Like 6

great Lost reference soup.

thanks, you're nice.

• Like 9

Silvr, Bruce, aaaaaa, are you guys part of that Oregon militia that's trying to overthrow the government? Just remember us when you get there. I think we all deserve cabinet positions

• Like 11

I'm very worried that we won't get a new ep this week.

If the boys don't have any new content, can they just release some recordings from the archives of The Professor and The Coyote?

I'm OK with dated content as long as it's from Hayes and Sean.

• Like 7

Hey everyone I bought a new bikini but I think my boobs look way too big in it. I'll post a photo below can I get your opinions?

Never mind.

Children post here. Children.

• Like 16

I think that some of the parts of my body are scared of Dairy Pillows. Scared stiff, even. Too scary

Hey everyone, just a friendly reminder from the American Council of Dentists to make sure that you don't allow your greedy evil political overlords to fluoridate your water. K, thanks.

• Like 12

I think that some of the parts of my body are scared of Dairy Pillows. Scared stiff, even. Too scary

No. Oh, dear, no.

• Like 18

Initiate Voice Command

Private Message @Dairy Pillows

Sup, gurrrl? Thanks for discreetly sending that bikini shot to my inbox. ;) I think your boobs look amazing, to be honest! Good thing you didn't post it on the public forum. Can you even imagine how AWKwardddd that would have been? lol. I was just wondering if you wanted to help me pick out some new lingerie? I'll PM you some pics, just let me know what you think.

Love,

Ashley

Submit Post

• Like 16