🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

Dear Ashley and Dairy Pillows,

What do you guys think of my new socks? I uploaded the cool pics to my Walgreens photo account, but I haven't heard anything from you.

Call Me,

Silvr

[edit: sent from California, no matter what thejjar claims]

• Like 19

I'm going to fax everyone sketches of me wearing a jock strap.

Sports without safety is not something I play.

• Like 16

jeez, when is the sports talk going to end? I thought that I might be free of it with football being over.

[i'm still doing the "no sports talk" thing, right? I'd like for that to continue.]

• Like 6

Thanks Kev! Dairy pillows messaged me and those boobs were far too big for me I wouldn't even know what to do with them. I won't post them because they were sent to me and they are going in my private folder where I keep the nudes you forum weirdos keep sending me.

• Like 11

[edit: sent from California, no matter what thejjar claims]

This was clearly my ingenious bit on the indecipherablity of west coast politics AND not me messing up. If you didn't get that it's on you

• Like 3

This was clearly my ingenious bit on the indecipherablity of west coast politics AND not me messing up. If you didn't get that it's on you

Yeah, I too just started watching Happy Endings on Hulu.

This isn't that kind of show!!!!

sup?

Edit: is that how that works?

Edited by WheedzCentricThEntertainer
  • Like 7

sup?

Edit: is that how that works?

be confident! Chicks can smell confidence
  • Like 11

You guys text each other!?!?!? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO EARN SOMEONE'S APPROVAL

Edit: JK SUCKERS I don't even care LMAO

You can add me on Facebook if you want to be friends. Then if your posts are good enough I will FBM you a telephone number with a 360 area code. It will be a throwaway phone... just like the area code. You will send 3 images of your chosing to that phone number. If those images are the correct images then you will receive my snapchat username. You will add me on Snapchat and then if your Snap stories are good enough for seven consecutive weeks I will snap you a picture of Dreidel with my actual phone number. That is how you can become my friend.

• Like 23

I tried to sign up for bikini stuff and now my inbox is full of naked mole rat pictures. I'm actually okay with how things turned out.

• Like 13

I will sell Chanson's phone number to the highest bidder. Starts at $1. Go.

• Like 19

I will sell pictures of Dreidel's evil brother Strudel but be warned they are very bad ass that dog is a champ.

• Like 15

But what if I have nothing to be confident about, Ronnie Hog? I'm nothing but a pile of dirty t-shirts and some 69 shaped pretzels.

• Like 7

But what if I have nothing to be confident about, Ronnie Hog? I'm nothing but a dirty t-shirt and some 69 shaped pretzels.
idk try another smell maybe girls won't notice
  • Like 6

I did both coarse salt and cinnamon'n'sugar. I don't think any other scents or identities exist.

Edit: I'm confident that no other scents or identities exist.

Ladies?

Edited by WheedzCentricThEntertainer
  • Like 4

I'm still not convinced Dairy Pillows isn't a catfish

• Like 4

I will sell Chanson's phone number to the highest bidder. Starts at $1. Go.

I will pay you $1 if you tell me how to stop Chanson contacting me.

He keeps sending me pictures of a dog sitting in front of a volcano. What does it mean?! Why won't he stop?!

• Like 16

I think that's a Drive Shaft song.

I'll drive your shaft

• Like 12

jeez, when is the sports talk going to end? I thought that I might be free of it with football being over.

[i'm still doing the "no sports talk" thing, right? I'd like for that to continue.]

I hate to break this to you, but they don't just stop playing football when the regular season ends. The playoffs start (unless you're the NY Jets - that's a burn on thejjar). It's kind of the point of the whole thing.

I know this is a podcast forum, but when i say PFT, i mean Pro Football Talk! Sports!

• Like 12

My dad is a Browns fan, so there won't be football on in our house until next season, thankfully.

• Like 4