🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

first time poster, long time listener here to chime in and say that ThunderCock69's post was actually good

• Like 17

ok maybe taking sides first post wasn't diplomatically the best decision for me but i can assure you that we're two separate people and hes not paying me at all. but I am looking to get owned as much as possible in 2016 so please, carry on

• Like 19

LOL FUCK DA JETS!

Guys seriously I'm coming here to not have to think about it. My life is significantly worse after yesterday. At least my second favorite team is in the playoffs, the "NotThePatriots" def will be rooting for them pretty hard

• Like 9

Guys seriously I'm coming here to not have to think about it. My life is significantly worse after yesterday. At least my second favorite team is in the playoffs, the "NotThePatriots" def will be rooting for them pretty hard

It's good to see Rex Ryan continue to screw things up for the Jets.

Also, welcome youngrose, this is a sports forum.

• Like 8

thanks! my favorite sport is doing stretches, closely followed by tetherball

• Like 16

young rose - are you related to rose_cream?

• Like 6

young rose - are you related to rose_cream?

not to my knowledge but if my extremely off the fucking charts like-to-post ratio has anything to do with it, they'll be coming forward and saying that they are soon enough.

• Like 15

I haven't seen Star Wars yet and I still have 3 episodes left of Making a Murderer so if you don't hear from me for a while in the forum, don't worry. It's just not safe for me to use the internet.

edit: I don't like this post, but I will not redact it. It's important to remember your history

• Like 8

not to my knowledge but if my extremely off the fucking charts like-to-post ratio has anything to do with it, they'll be coming forward and saying that they are soon enough.

Now THIS is confidence I can sink my teeth into, erotically :wub:

• Like 11

You guys text each other!?!?!? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO EARN SOMEONE'S APPROVAL

Edit: JK SUCKERS I don't even care LMAO

I don't give out my personal info but if you guys text "PHIL" to 88500 with a detailed description of why you are offended by your significant other asking you to sign a pre-nup, or why you think your 23 yr old son is delusional for claiming he wrote Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off", one of my reps will get back to you.

• Like 10

youngrose, wanna come over and paint each other's nails tonight? I haven't seen Pitch Perfect 2 yet so we could watch that if you want. Plus my guy just hooked me up with some PCP and huffing glue (made with artificial horse cause I'm vegan which is the first thing you should know about me. I talk about it all the time.) Should be fun.

My work break is almost over so I can't check my phone for your answer. Just shoot off your flare gun once for yes or flash your bat signal twice for no. If yes, I'll then send you my address via morse code by shining my laser pen in your direction.

(And please don't tell Silvrwoman I'm not actually sick with a hardcore case of antelope flu. If she asks what you're doing tonight just say you're going ice fishing and by the time she's finished explaining the different kinds of saws you can use to cut ice holes, you'll be long gone.)

• Like 12

(And please don't tell Silvrwoman I'm not actually sick with a hardcore case of antelope flu. If she asks what you're doing tonight just say you're going ice fishing and by the time she's finished explaining the different kinds of saws you can use to cut ice holes, you'll be long gone.)

Lying to your friends makes it seem like you're the ice hole in this scenario.

• Like 13

ashley - hard pass. I have what my dad calls craggy nails syndrome and any sort of applied liquids really fuck my shit up in a bad way. I guess you wont be reading this until much later (just because i like to eat glue does not mean i own a flare gun?) so i'm sorry to disappoint you. thanks for the invite, though!

PS - can you breifly explain veganism for me when you get home?

• Like 19

I'm feeling some real hot buzz around this Y'all Qaeda thing. Considering running away from home to join but not sure I qualify vis-à-vis my tractor-to-sexy ratio.

I like the new guy

Thank you! I have been waiting months for someone to say this.

• Like 19

"breifly" explain veganism

Good luck bro

• Like 10

PCP and huffing glue

Interesting pairing because PCP (aka Angel Dust) was used for a while as a horse tranquilizer and as you implied certain kinds of glue have long been made from the hooves of animals, primarily horses.

Once when I was in high-school a friend of mine had a joint laced with PCP (aka Sherm). We took a couple hits in the bathroom. I didn't think it did anything until I walked out in the hall and everything looked like it was on a flat 2 dimensional plane extending into infinity. I panicked and ran out the side door and into the parking lot across the street. Something caught my attention on the ground, it was just a piece of glass reflecting the sun. I sat on a curb to look at the glass and suddenly realized my friends were gathered around me trying to get my attention. School had let out which meant 4 hours had gone by in what seemed like 5 minutes.

On a related note I used to drink the Elmers in Kindergarten.

t1TGttM.jpg

• Like 10

Veganism is the ancient Native American practice wherein if you consume part of an animal you must consume the entire animal. Outlawed for several years after America began importing elephants to work in our sulfur mines, it has recently seen a resurgence in popularity among millennials. Organic health food stores have tapped into this trend by selling small animals in individual vacuum packs. Popular flavors are Spicy Ranch Marmoset and Cool Blast Titmouse.

• Like 12

Thank you! I have been waiting months for someone to say this.

you may steal my heart but not my accolades

• Like 4

alright everybody, calm down now, we had some fun today.

Agreed. No one's going camping-so no need to get intense (in tents). - that was my favorite joke from the holiday season with my family.

• Like 9

quick q of the day for you guys:

if someone (NOT me, I promise I’m cool and good at social interactions) were talking to someone who used the opening line ‘heynong man,’ how long into the conversation should they wait before making sure they listen to hollywood handbook?

Follow up, if the guy does listen, how long should this person WHO IS DEFINITELY NOT ME wait before proposing?

The person in reference wants to know soon because they are currently texting and need a fun and flirty way to bring it up.

But I mean I don’t really care. I am not invested in this at all.

so uh, let me know so I can let my friend know asap.

edit: I get that I'm not supposed to talk about myself unless I mention my boobs. Thanks for putting me in my place! :^)

• Like 20