🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

Wargen, you should learn how to fucking be nicer to people. Maybe you'll make it on some lists other than "people about to get all of their teeth punched out"

• Like 8

Nobody on the forum (especially TC himself) will expect this, but here's my top 5 friends of 2015 list.

1. Thundercock69

2. Thundercock69

3. Thundercock69

4. Thundercock69

5. Thundercock69

• Like 4

Dear Forums,

Today a mean boy on the internet said something that made me cry!! I know I promised not to let that happen in 2016, but I’m just a silly little girl, hee hee, I can’t be held accountable for anything!

Anyway, I have a big tinder date set up for this friday! Oh my god whatever will I wear! It has to say “I have ¾ of a masters degree in geology AND I’m willing to put out!”

The only problem is I’m TOTALLY on my period!!!! Ugh talk about bad timing LOL! And my flow is like CRAZY heavy today! Plus my extra jumbo sized tampons soooo don’t stay in my cavernous vagina! LOL!!! ;^) Haha what’s a girl to do????!?

Well, gotta go take pictures of my boobs that I can send to boys to get them to respect me!

You guys are the best, you’re always here for me ;^) ;^) ;^) ;^) !!!!

lots of love, xoxoxo hugs and kisses and unicorn wishes

x ~~ AnNiE ~~ x

ps I have my eye on this maaaaaaaajor cutie Cody, I wonder if I should ask him to the sadie hawkins dance!!!

• Like 16

Honestly, I like to hear about any female body parts, not just boobs.

But I'm married so I hope you aren't flirting with ME.

• Like 13

Like Dan Marino at a Jimmy Johns with all these subs flyin around!

• Like 10

Dear Forums,

jumbo sized

boobs

You guys are the best, you’re always here for me ;^) ;^) ;^) ;^) !!!!

lots of love, xoxoxo hugs and kisses and unicorn wishes

x ~~ AnNiE ~~ x

Nice

• Like 11

Anyway, I have a big tinder date set up for this friday! Oh my god whatever will I wear! It has to say “I have ¾ of a masters degree in geology AND I’m willing to put out!”

Plus my extra jumbo sized tampons soooo don’t stay in my cavernous vagina! LOL!!! ;^)

I was gonna make a joke about these two things being related but I had to google "geologic terms" and I fell asleep trying to read them.

• Like 15

How'd the sandwich wind up on the toilet?

Omg what a joke this is. I really don't want to lose this in the shuffle bc Jesus fucking Christ this joke. it's like old fashioned but timeless y'know. Great joke man, great fucking joke

• Like 13

Those times when there was only one set of footprints...it was then that Hulk was smashing you.

This is the Joe Lerini joke that I really liked from last week. Just delightful in it's absurdity.

• Like 14

Wargen, you should learn how to fucking be nicer to people. Maybe you'll make it on some lists other than "people about to get all of their teeth punched out"

You should get a job at Buzzfeed since you love lists so much.®

This has been another trademark burn by wargen.

• Like 9

If for some reason there's no new episode tomorrow, I suggest we all find and watch a copy of the Ed Harris/Melanie Griffith rom-com Milk Money and just act like that was the new episode.

• Like 9

I propose we watch a lesser known German film I just found called Mommy's Milk. The tagline says it's "A true cumming on age story!" Hmm...that must be a typo.

• Like 4

Well my name is wargen and I'm here to say

I love to rap in a rapping way

remember this post by wargen?

• Like 5

i'd make a list too if it werent for my disgusting and terrible first impressions of all of you people

EDIT: we like to have fun

• Like 6

List of People Who Just Hurt My Feelings

1. youngrose

2. jk no1 can hurt me cuz i am a street trash killer with a bulletproof heart and feelings r 4 losers

• Like 6